Windows 10: Clear History in Reliability Monitor

Discus and support Clear History in Reliability Monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I clear all problem reports but still, I have some event. How can I clear all the reports? [ATTACH] After, I have: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dani_F1, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Dani_F1 Win User

Clear History in Reliability Monitor

Hello,

I clear all problem reports but still, I have some event. How can I clear all the reports?

Clear History in Reliability Monitor e83b8a08-4caa-465c-943a-27a2e1384183?upload=true.jpg

After, I have:

Clear History in Reliability Monitor 805b5042-ea61-467e-9fa4-9dd3093a9ec2?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dani_F1, Aug 28, 2019
  2. username1 Win User

BAT way for clearing Reliability Monitor history?

Is there a BAT way for clearing Reliability Monitor history in Windows 10, peeps *sarc? Some errors are still displayer there after clearing Event Viewer logs. The old BAT from Windows 8 doesn't work. And I cannot find RAC in Task Scheduler to disable startup of this "feature".

username1, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Reliability monitor graph

Hi,

To better assist you, please provide us a screenshot of Windows Reliability Monitor graph.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 28, 2019
  4. borate Win User

Reliability monitor graph

Reliability monitor failure/success points display as they should, but graph stays at maximum and never varies.

This, on a Windows 10 HOME laptop. On the W10 Pro desktop, the graph tracks as it should. Both are clean, virus-free installs.

Reliability history has been cleared. SFC/DISM are good.

Most forums suggest a fix that applies only to Windows 7. There is no RAC folder in Windows 10 nor, seemingly, is there a task programmed into task manager.

borate, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Clear History in Reliability Monitor - Similar Threads - Clear History Reliability

2. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  3. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  4. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  5. How do I clear reliability monitor history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I clear reliability monitor history?: How can I remove reliability monitory history? I just bought a new laptop but experienced a couple of app crashes. I've removed the apps in question and would like to remove the history of these errors as well. I've already clicked the "Clear all problems reports" but it...
  6. reliability history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reliability history: why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/15b03c5a-888f-4283-bd11-03755a8970ca
  7. BAT way for clearing Reliability Monitor history?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BAT way for clearing Reliability Monitor history?: Is there a BAT way for clearing Reliability Monitor history in Windows 10, peeps *sarc? Some errors are still displayer there after clearing Event Viewer logs. The old BAT from Windows 8 doesn't work. And I cannot find RAC in Task Scheduler to disable startup of this...
  8. Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history

Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history: I've used gpedit to allow manual control of updates and manually download and install updates when available, and I set "Notifiy to download" option. That gave me control similar to what I had with Win7. Or so I thought. But the Reliability Monitor shows the installation of...
  9. How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10?

How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10?: I would like to clear my Reliability history after doing some program testing that generated a lot of errors. I cleared out all of the Event logs, but a number of errors are still showing in the Reliability history. There was a tutorial in the Windows 7 forums as well as...
  10. Clear Reliability History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Reliability History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Reliability History in Windows 10 How to Clear Reliability History in Windows 10 Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that provides a system stability overview and details about events that impact reliability. It calculates the Stability Index shown in...