Windows 10: Clear Outlook Notifications Automatically From Notification Panel

Discus and support Clear Outlook Notifications Automatically From Notification Panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have seen a lot of people asking how to do this. While I dont think its possible to turn it to the old way of once you read the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John.s1776, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Clear Outlook Notifications Automatically From Notification Panel

Hello everyone. I have seen a lot of people asking how to do this. While I dont think its possible to turn it to the old way of once you read the email it disappears from the panel. However you can turn on the old little envelope when you have an unread message. Go to personalization, taksbar, under notification area hit the "select which icons appear on the taskbar" option, then turn on exchange and outlook and whatever else you want. Then to resolve the notification panel issue. Go to system, notifications and actions, scroll down and turn on outlook then click on the icon itself and turn off show notifications in action center. With this combination you will have an icon for unread message and not have the number 214332543 under your notification panel icon lol. Sorry I dont know of a better way to resolve this but this is what worked for me. Hope it helps some of you!

Clear Outlook Notifications Automatically From Notification Panel 272fcdae-dc5f-4709-ab2d-6f409c7a7dc1?upload=true.jpg

:)

John.s1776, Dec 17, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Outlook notification are no longer automatically clearing from the action center

Just recently (maybe an Office update) but we have found Outlook notifications are no longer automatically clearing from the action center when they are viewed in Outlook. Since moving to Windows 10, when a user reads an email in Outlook it is cleared
    from the action center automatically.

TrentQueen- [O365], Dec 17, 2019
  4. CharlieRB Win User

Clear Outlook Notifications Automatically From Notification Panel

Outlook Notifications appear after a delay

Turning on notification in Outlook does not guarantee Windows 10 will honor them. So, you have to ensure Windows 10 notification settings are set to allow notifications from the application (they may be in the Action Center, but not displayed on the Desktop).

If you already have Outlook configured to display the desktop alert, then follow these steps to configure Windows.

1. In the Action Center (in the bottom right corner, next to your time)
      click on All Settings. An alternative method to open the Settings
      app would be to open the Start Menu and then click on Settings.
    2. Click on: System.
    3. From the panel on the left select: Notifications & Actions.
    4. In the “Show notifications from these apps” section at the bottom,
      click on
      Outlook. (If Outlook isn’t listed, you haven’t received a new message yet so Outlook isn’t registered yet as an app that receives
      notifications. Simply send yourself a test message in that case and
      reopen the Settings app.
      Also note that you must be using Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016 as Outlook 2010 and previous have their own notifications which do not
      integrates with Windows 10)

5. Make sure that you have enabled all notification options.
    6. Close Settings.

You may or may not need to restart Outlook.

Source - Not getting New Email Alerts on Windows 10

If this doesn't fix the issue, you may need to perform a repair install of Office.

CharlieRB, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Clear Outlook Notifications Automatically From Notification Panel

1. Clear Outlook Notifications Automatically From Notification Panel - Similar Threads - Clear Outlook Notifications

2. Errors in Notification panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Errors in Notification panel: I'm getting errors ever since I logged into Tucow.com. Now I get the following errors in my Notification panel. See Image. One of them looks like a Microsoft warning, is it? Do I have anything in Microsoft Windows 11 Pro to fix this?Bob***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office /...
  3. Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small: I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and can't seem to find where to make the notification panel a normal size. All other apps and text appear as a readable size. The specific settings for the notification panel don't have an option to resize the panel or text. All of the...
  4. Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small: I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and can't seem to find where to make the notification panel a normal size. All other apps and text appear as a readable size. The specific settings for the notification panel don't have an option to resize the panel or text. All of the...
  5. Notifications panel problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications panel problem?: Windows version: 21h1 build 19043.1165 The notification panel on the right of Windows 10 pro will open when I click on the icon in the taskbar, but immediately (Within 2 seconds) shuts again? This makes it impossible to perform any action on items within the panel, I don't...
  6. How to clear Windows Notifications from Action Center?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to clear Windows Notifications from Action Center?: I would prefer to do it via a task or a command, since it is tiresome to do it by hand every single time. Apparently there is ToastNotificationHistory, but no idea how to apply this method to actually use it? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/uwp...cationHistory? I have...
  7. Notification Center auto-clears notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Center auto-clears notifications: Sometimes, especially when I have a lot of notifications queued up, the notification center only allows me only one glance at literally everything (which obviously can't fit in the pane). If I click on any of them to investigate, the notification center closes and clears all...
  8. Outlook notifications not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook notifications not working: [ATTACH]When I change the text size and apps on Windows 10, I lose the new alert notifications for outlook even though all notifications are turned on from Outlook and System notifications. When it's back to 100% scale, I get back Outlook notifications. Is it a bug on...
  9. Windows Mail Notification Not Clearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Notification Not Clearing: This problem has been ongoing since the last update to the mail app. [ATTACH] This will not clear. I've tried repairing the app, reinstalling the Mail app, removing and readding my mail accounts, booting in safe mode, running the troubleshooter, SFC /scannow, rebooting,...
  10. Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications: Hi there. any way to stop email notifications from popping up in the Notifications popup every time I receive an email --really annoying - especially with the amount of SPAM email there is these days. I'm using Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016. Cheers jimbo 31046