Windows 10: Clear taskbar?

Discus and support Clear taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to make the windows 10 taskbar the same color as the application that's in use? I have a program for a transparent taskbar, but i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/natewillrate, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Clear taskbar?

Is there any way to make the windows 10 taskbar the same color as the application that's in use? I have a program for a transparent taskbar, but i'm curious if there's a way to make it look as if the application is in full screen mode while still having the task bar visible.

submitted by /u/natewillrate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/natewillrate, Jul 31, 2020

2. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

Clear taskbar?

edge clear history

We appreciate your patience. Have you tried clearing your temporary files and restart your computer? If not, we suggest the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Ctrl A, to highlight everything.
    • Hit Delete.
    Let us know the result.

Ernie San, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Clear taskbar?

1. Clear taskbar? - Similar Threads - Clear taskbar

2. After last installed MS update KB5025221 - all taskbar icons were cleared bug?

in Windows 10 Customization
    After last installed MS update KB5025221 - all taskbar icons were cleared bug?: Hi,after last installed MS update KB5025221 Katalóg služby Microsoft Update- all taskbar icons were cleared then must be added back manualy.- taskbar time isn´t showed....
  3. After last installed MS update KB5025221 - all taskbar icons were cleared bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After last installed MS update KB5025221 - all taskbar icons were cleared bug?: Hi,after last installed MS update KB5025221 Katalóg služby Microsoft Update- all taskbar icons were cleared then must be added back manualy.- taskbar time isn´t showed....
  4. After last installed MS update KB5025221 - all taskbar icons were cleared bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to clear or disable Taskbar Search Box History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear or disable Taskbar Search Box History in Windows 10: If you do not want the Search box on your Taskbar to display the History of your searches, then this post will help you. Microsoft allows its users to be able to make use of both the Start menu and the Taskbar to make searches on Windows 10. Although they both use the same...
  6. Every time Windows 10 Updates, it deletes all saved desktop icons, clears my taskbar,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time Windows 10 Updates, it deletes all saved desktop icons, clears my taskbar,...: Every time my PC updates my desktop wallpaper goes back to default, and all saved icons, favorites, passwords, etc are gone. Every. Single. Time. This is getting tiring and I'm losing so much time at work saving my icons again, paswords, etc. What is going on? Also keeps...
  7. Windows 10 asks me for my pin after several weeks and clears my taskbar and saved passwords

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 asks me for my pin after several weeks and clears my taskbar and saved passwords: Windows 10 asks me for my pin after several weeks and clears my taskbar and saved passwords My settings are set so that I don't have to type in my pin to login in Windows 10. It seems to be random that it decides to ask for my pin. Whenever it happens though, it clears the...
  8. Microsoft Edge Icon in Taskbar is There - But "See Through"/Clear (01-12-2019)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Icon in Taskbar is There - But "See Through"/Clear (01-12-2019): Microsoft Edge icon is on my taskbar, But it is "See Through". However, if I mouse over the Microsoft Edge application in the taskbar, I can click on it and use it. If I do not mouse over it, the Edge icon can not been seen. What is the source of the problem with this...
  9. how to clear taskbar tray icon list?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to clear taskbar tray icon list?: Windows 10 Pro 1709 How does one edit or clear this list? I executed the "portable" version of Ultimate Windows Tweaker ONE time and chose not to use it. Thank you, 116118
  10. Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10: How to: Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10 How to Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by...