Windows 10: clear type not showing in windows 10

Discus and support clear type not showing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, how do I get clear type again? After a windows 10 update, my screen is fuzzy and clear type will not appear in search or on the control panel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert House, Nov 28, 2018.

1. clear type not showing in windows 10

Hello, how do I get clear type again? After a windows 10 update, my screen is fuzzy and clear type will not appear in search or on the control panel. Robert

:)

Robert House, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Ernie San Win User

clear type not showing in windows 10

edge clear history

We appreciate your patience. Have you tried clearing your temporary files and restart your computer? If not, we suggest the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Ctrl A, to highlight everything.
    • Hit Delete.
    Let us know the result.

Ernie San, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

clear type not showing in windows 10

1. clear type not showing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - clear type showing

2. Clear Type Text Tuner!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear Type Text Tuner!: Hi again, if I use this app, and set it to my liking, it doesn't seem to hold the settings! When I say doesn't seem to hold it, I mean the highlighted boxes have changed when I use it again!!I run as an Administrator!Is that normal?Maybe it just reverts to default!Brian...
  3. Clear Type Text Tuner!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear Type Text Tuner!: Hi again, if I use this app, and set it to my liking, it doesn't seem to hold the settings! When I say doesn't seem to hold it, I mean the highlighted boxes have changed when I use it again!!I run as an Administrator!Is that normal?Maybe it just reverts to default!Brian...
  4. Clear Type Text Tuner!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Better Clear Type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Better Clear Type: There's any Software or trick to make Clear Type better in Windows 10? submitted by /u/jeffitness1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jc2ekg/better_clear_type/
  6. How to show a clear logon background on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to show a clear logon background on Windows 10: When you sign-in to a Windows 10 device you may notice a rather odd behavior. The background image is displayed just fine when you start the device but as soon as you interact with the screen, it is blurred. The following guide helps you restore a clear logon background....
  7. "Adjust clear type"

"Adjust clear type": I can get to "Adjust clear type" from Win10's start menu. But even though this is supposedly a control panel item, I can't find it in my control panel. One reference says it's under Display--but I can't find it there. Is there no way to get to this control panel setting from...
  8. How to completely get rid of font smoothing clear type in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to completely get rid of font smoothing clear type in Windows 10: My pc keeps reverting to smooth fonts, I hate it, I like crisp non aliased fonts. I modified this: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop And changed the settings on FontSmoothingType to 1 It works for a while, then the smooth fonts come back again....grrrrr!...
  9. Clear Type problem.

Clear Type problem.: Sometimes, when my PC restarts, I lost all my settings about Clear Type. It's on default.And if I go in Clear Type settings, nothing change when I tick and untick the Clear Type toggle. Then, suddenly, after some PC restarts in different days, it works again properly. I...
  10. Clear Type Hard to Find?

in Windows 10 Support
    Clear Type Hard to Find?: MS seem to want to bury Clear Type in the latest version. It's there if you search for it or run cttune.exe. However, I don't see Clear Type mentioned under Settings or the Control Panel. How are inexperienced users expected to know about Clear Type settings? 100089

Users found this page by searching for:

1. type showing is not clear