Windows 10: CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing

Discus and support CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a FB Business page. I cleared the cache for all time and the most recent posts disappeared on all my PC devices from Chrome. But not only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackdashack, Sep 22, 2022.

1. CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing

I have a FB Business page. I cleared the cache for all time and the most recent posts disappeared on all my PC devices from Chrome. But not only Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Slimjet will not load the same ones. And the new posts I add to not show. This can't be specific to a browser then. Here's the kicker. The mobile phone Chrome shows them, even new ones. But all the pcs, no matter which browser will not load the latest posts. What happened here just clearing the cache. I know photos go away but when you reload the page shouldn't all the cached information come back fresh?Thanks, Never in all

:)

jackdashack, Sep 22, 2022

2. Move the Edge browser cache to a RAM disk

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What is the exactly issue you are facing with Microsoft edge browser?

2) What is the make and model of your computer?

If you are facing issue related to the performance of Microsoft Edge browser, I would suggest you try clearing cache and cookies of Microsoft Edge browser and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Problems with clearing cache with Microsoft Edge

Hi Destin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to clear the cache from Edge and check if the issue persist.

• Open Edge browser.

• On the top right corner click on the three dots

• Then below click on Settings

• Under clear browsing data

• Tap or click on Choose what to clear

• From the list check cached data
      and files, browsing history

• And click on clear.
    I would also suggest you to clear all temporary files from your computer and check if it helps:

• Press Windows+R key on the keyboard.
    • Type %temp% and hit Enter.

Try the SFC scan to resolve the issue. SFC scans the corrupted files and recover it automatically.

To run the SFC/SCANNOW command in Windows 10:

• Left click on Start button.

• Right click on Command Prompt (Admin) option which will let you run
      'Run as administrator’.

• Command Prompt Window pops up.

• Type: SFC /SCANNOW

You can also follow the link below for reference:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

I hope the above information was helpful. Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 22, 2022
  4. CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing

Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

CLEARED CACHE:  Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing

1. CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing - Similar Threads - CLEARED CACHE Recent

2. CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing: I have a FB Business page. I cleared the cache for all time and the most recent posts disappeared on all my PC devices from Chrome. But not only Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Slimjet will not load the same ones. And the new posts I add to not show. This can't be specific to a...
  3. CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CLEARED CACHE: Recent posts dissappeared over multiple browsers. Must be a MS thing: I have a FB Business page. I cleared the cache for all time and the most recent posts disappeared on all my PC devices from Chrome. But not only Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Slimjet will not load the same ones. And the new posts I add to not show. This can't be specific to a...
  4. clear cache

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clear cache: How do I clear cache in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-cache/88e77c48-6176-469c-815c-2c825048c7fe
  5. Clearing cach - windows 10

Clearing cach - windows 10: How do I clear cache? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-cach-windows-10/42366b1a-40dd-4395-b170-b5137b4f0bd7
  6. Clearing update cache

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clearing update cache: I am thinking of cleaning up the update cache i saw how to do it via software distribution folder. I am wondering though is it safe to delete everything in the downloads below is what my folder looks like is it safe to delete everything or should i only delete certain...
  7. How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10?

How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10?: How can I clear my browser cache in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-browser-cache-in-windows-10/cc482541-0279-46fa-8c77-66d47672c1e0
  8. how to clear caches

how to clear caches: how to clear caches https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-caches/cfedf7a2-2ec3-465a-ba4e-ce8fce234761
  9. How to Clear FireFox cache for multiple users with a command/script

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Clear FireFox cache for multiple users with a command/script: I am trying to create a batch file/ powershell script to delete users firefox cache. The main problem I am facing is that the folder that contains the cache is different from user to user. Currently I have del /f /q...
  10. Clearing cache

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clearing cache: How do I clear cache on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-cache/1b4043d8-15be-4402-8bac-078d8b32570c