Windows 10: Clearing a failed O365 Apps update

Discus and support Clearing a failed O365 Apps update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello fellow windows users. I am currently working on deploying updates to windows 10 devices through SCCM.A number of updates are failing as a O365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StuartMcK86, May 27, 2022.

1. Clearing a failed O365 Apps update

Hello fellow windows users. I am currently working on deploying updates to windows 10 devices through SCCM.A number of updates are failing as a O365 apps update - Current Chennel Preview Quality update for Version 2205 Build 15225.20150 fails to install with error code 0x85010620-2063530464. Now I have checked the O365 build version installed which is currently 16.0.11727.20244. I have cleared the cache on a number of test devices facing the same issue with no success. Can I ask for any suggestions to clear this as it seems to me to be an out of date update.

:)

StuartMcK86, May 27, 2022

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 27, 2022
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, May 27, 2022
  4. chideock Win User

Clearing a failed O365 Apps update

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Clearing a failed O365 Apps update

1. Clearing a failed O365 Apps update - Similar Threads - Clearing failed O365

2. Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps: Hey together,we have some strange Problem occurring on several laptop. Symptoms are:- not working Windows Button and searchbar, neither via keyboard nor via mouse- Login on O365 is gone and you can't relogin- the work and school account ist gone in settings and can't be...
  3. Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps: Hey together,we have some strange Problem occurring on several laptop. Symptoms are:- not working Windows Button and searchbar, neither via keyboard nor via mouse- Login on O365 is gone and you can't relogin- the work and school account ist gone in settings and can't be...
  4. Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Clearing a failed O365 Apps update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clearing a failed O365 Apps update: Hello fellow windows users. I am currently working on deploying updates to windows 10 devices through SCCM.A number of updates are failing as a O365 apps update - Current Chennel Preview Quality update for Version 2205 Build 15225.20150 fails to install with error code...
  6. Clearing a failed O365 Apps update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clearing a failed O365 Apps update: Hello fellow windows users. I am currently working on deploying updates to windows 10 devices through SCCM.A number of updates are failing as a O365 apps update - Current Chennel Preview Quality update for Version 2205 Build 15225.20150 fails to install with error code...
  7. How to order new app - o365 Admin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to order new app - o365 Admin: Hello everyone, I am sorry if you have already went over this question before, but I have difficult time ordering app from Microsoft store and here is why. My company has o365 and I am unable to login to store with my organization account. I am also unable to order licence...
  8. O365 home to O365 business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    O365 home to O365 business: Hi, I have used the Office 365 Home free trial on my Windows 10. After I have tried the Office 365 for Business free trial and bought the licenses. Currently I can't switch my home to business account to activate the Windows. Can you help me?...
  9. Unable to add O365 Account Notebook to OneNote App

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to add O365 Account Notebook to OneNote App: Hello, I'm running Office 2013 and Windows 10. I also have my own personal Office 365 account. I have been using the Windows Store OneNote app with my personal Windows Account OneDrive since Windows 8. I now want to transition everything to my OneDrive for Business...
  10. Failed to clear event logs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Failed to clear event logs: Hi @Brink, hope you are around for this! LOL This has not occurred between October 16, 2016, when I purchased this it, and today. So, if it is a minor issue, I am OK with ignoring these results. Failed to clear event logs Failed to clear event logs using...