Windows 10: Clearing Activity History Problem

Discus and support Clearing Activity History Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I turned off collecting and cleared all my Activity History (Win 10 - 1803), but one file from one a month won't clear, it sticks there kind of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jeezde, Oct 24, 2018.

1. jeezde Win User

Clearing Activity History Problem

Hi,

I turned off collecting and cleared all my Activity History (Win 10 - 1803), but one file from one a month won't clear, it sticks there kind of greyed out. Nothing happens when clicked. This is a bug or ... ?

Any idea about this?

Regards

Clearing Activity History Problem [​IMG]

Clearing Activity History Problem [​IMG]

:)

jeezde, Oct 24, 2018

2. Clear history in music + videos

So if you have a history item you want off that list, the only option you currently have at this time is to play other items. As they appear in the list, the older history items will scroll off the list.

I would ask that you consider offering your thoughts at the official suggestion box and hopefully someone on the team will push to have that implemented.

I can tell you that they DO READ THEM and your input would be valuable.

Feature suggestions can be made at
    windowsphone.uservoice.com

You could also use the Suggestion Box app to post suggestions & feature requests for wp8 from your windows
    phone

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Clearing Cortana's Pick Up Where You Left Off History?...

Hi,

You can follow the steps given below to clear Cortana's search history on your computer:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy.
    • On the left side of the window, look for Speech, inking & typing.
    • Click Stop getting to know me.
    • You will get a popup notification that will clear suggestions, just click
      Turn off
    • If you wish to make Cortana record again suggestions for you moving forward after clearing the history, you can turn it on again by clicking
      Get to know me.

Kindly give us feedback if this helped you with your concern.

Nick Dich, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Ernie San Win User

edge clear history

We appreciate your patience. Have you tried clearing your temporary files and restart your computer? If not, we suggest the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Ctrl A, to highlight everything.
    • Hit Delete.
    Let us know the result.

Ernie San, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Clearing Activity History Problem - Similar Threads - Clearing Activity History

2. Cannot Clear Activity History in Settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Clear Activity History in Settings.: I see the dialog "Clear Activity History" but there is no way to click on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-clear-activity-history-in-settings/4621d647-4469-4dca-96b2-f84386f93489
  3. Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history: Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-my-browser-history-on-privacy-doesnt/4972af84-0e69-4059-bc26-6bc4934404dd
  4. Edge ( chrome based ) Clear history problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge ( chrome based ) Clear history problem ?: I have installed edge chrome based 64 bit stable version on windows 10 pro 64bit , when i clear history in new edge chrome based browser it open old edge browser window and clear that history ? how can i fix that ? submitted by /u/Ben_Copper [link] [comments]...
  5. Clear Search History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clear Search History: I don't mean Bing or Google. I refer to the word search from within File History. In the upper right corner. As I remember, I used to be able to hover over an item in the drop down list and hit the Delete key....
  6. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  7. Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .

Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .: Some activities are grayed-out and won't clear. What does it even mean for an activity to be grayed-out? Some activities are NOT grayed-out but still won't clear. While on the subject, I want to request finer control over WHAT appears on the time-line. If I have marked a...
  8. Clear web history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clear web history: How do I completely clear the web browsing history on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-web-history/eb2401c4-163d-44bb-9cc9-771151d26339
  9. Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10

Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10: When I point my cursor at the top of the screen I can remove some of the activities, all in fact for except for one day's activities which are darken and won't delete. Your advice on whats happing Thanks...
  10. Clear Activity History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Activity History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 How to Clear Your Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 Starting with let you pick up where you left off. Your collected activity history allows you to jump back into what you were doing with apps, docs, or...