Windows 10: clearing cashe on a lenovo with windows 10

Discus and support clearing cashe on a lenovo with windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; not sure how to do this, anyone there to give me tips? Thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TwilaNesvold, Mar 22, 2020.

1. clearing cashe on a lenovo with windows 10

not sure how to do this, anyone there to give me tips?

Thanks

:)

TwilaNesvold, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Dawn1958 Win User

Cashe

How do you clear the cashe on windows 10?

Dawn1958, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

clearing cashe on a lenovo with windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

clearing cashe on a lenovo with windows 10

1. clearing cashe on a lenovo with windows 10 - Similar Threads - clearing cashe lenovo

2. Computer Cashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Cashing: Computer crashed 4 tiems in 20mins, anyone know how to understand this error in the event viewer Fault bucket AV_W_null_AscFileFilter!unknown_function, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7098b0fa-7f43-4d1a-b315-c88776c0664fProblem signature:P1: 50P2:...
  3. Computer Cashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Cashing: Computer crashed 4 tiems in 20mins, anyone know how to understand this error in the event viewer Fault bucket AV_W_null_AscFileFilter!unknown_function, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7098b0fa-7f43-4d1a-b315-c88776c0664fProblem signature:P1: 50P2:...
  4. Computer Cashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Icon Cashe Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Icon Cashe Problem: I recently deleted the windows icon cashe in localappdata in windows 10 while following a tutorial on how to fix thumbnails only showing paper symbols, when I deleted the icon cashe and restarted, all my icons and thumbnails were gone, not even a paper symbol, just nothing,...
  6. Cash App Support Number 310-929-1191 Cash App Support

Cash App Support Number 310-929-1191 Cash App Support: And it is a time of support conflicting currents for cash app s. When Pearson was selected in 2011, cash app schools were widely popular, and his supporters hail the District's cash app sector as among the best in phone. Number the nation. But cash app tech schools are cash...
  7. Cash App Support Number 844-998-1417 Cash App Support

Cash App Support Number 844-998-1417 Cash App Support: And it is a time of support conflicting currents for cash app s. When Pearson was selected in 2011, cash app schools were widely popular, and his supporters hail the District's cash app sector as among the best in phone. Number the nation. But cash app tech schools are cash...
  8. missing cash in township

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    missing cash in township: I purchased cash at two different times and I never received them. How can I go about getting the items or getting a refund for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-cash-in-township/19acdd84-eecf-4055-a748-a9f11cc67a2a
  9. Does Cash app help to activate Cash Card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Cash app help to activate Cash Card?: You can activate Cash Card in two ways, either with QR code or without QR code. But, if you use to activate Cash Card without QR code then you have to fill the details manually. So, click on the Activate Cash card and then tap on Missing QR code. After all, follow on-screen...
  10. Cashe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cashe: How do you clear the cashe on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cashe/62f60573-51fb-4b76-9f85-1da4945daf33