Windows 10: Clearing deleted accounts Windows 10

Discus and support Clearing deleted accounts Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have deleted an on user from my Windows 10 pc but it still appears on linked devices such as smart TV. How do i get rid of this non existent user? I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lukeelbourne, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Clearing deleted accounts Windows 10

I have deleted an on user from my Windows 10 pc but it still appears on linked devices such as smart TV. How do i get rid of this non existent user? I thought it would be gone when I got a new tv but it is still linked despite being removed from my PC? HELP!!!

:)

lukeelbourne, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Clearing deleted accounts Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Oct 30, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Clearing deleted accounts Windows 10

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Clearing deleted accounts Windows 10

1. Clearing deleted accounts Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Clearing deleted accounts

2. deleting account info on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleting account info on windows 10: i want close my account on micro soft only on this pc ! allso goole i dont want my password and personal info left on it, how do i do this with out deleting it from thier sites any help would be appricated. there other user that use pc i cant factory rest it....
  3. deleting account info on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleting account info on windows 10: i want close my account on micro soft only on this pc ! allso goole i dont want my password and personal info left on it, how do i do this with out deleting it from thier sites any help would be appricated. there other user that use pc i cant factory rest it....
  4. Deleted windows 10 account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Deleted windows 10 account: HelloI have windows 10 and by mistake deleted my user accountI tried to retrieve it by logging back in but ever since that happened windows hasn't been saving any changes and it seems that it's now a temporary account i guess? Now I can't download or save any changes and...
  5. Deleting Account in windows 10

Deleting Account in windows 10: I have an administrator account with having the user name *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or SHUBHAM BHATNAGAR or SHUBHAM SWAROOP BHATNAGAR which is my actual account. I would like to remove SHUBHAM from my laptop having windows 10.I try every possibility to...
  6. Deleting Windows 10 user account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting Windows 10 user account: I need help in deleting my account from my pc. I want to delete my user account but I am unable to. I want to restart my account and make a new account but I do not know how. I basically want to totally start over my windows account, deleting everything in the process of...
  7. How to delete an account on Windows 10

How to delete an account on Windows 10: First, login to the owners account. Next, do the shortcut win+r Then, type control Next, click user accounts Then, click manage more accounts Next,click the account you want to delete Lastly, click delete...
  8. Windows 10: Deleting Admin Account

Windows 10: Deleting Admin Account: I am the sole user of my Windows 10 Home OS PC. I log on to my Local Account with Administrator privileges. This is me: [ATTACH] I've been receiving permission errors when trying to access certain files in File Explorer, so I thought I'd add a new Windows account as an...
  9. clear and delete original admin microsoft account from computer

clear and delete original admin microsoft account from computer: clear and delete original admin microsoft account from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-and-delete-original-admin-microsoft-account/d2bd9306-81a9-4dcf-abe0-7278df50da6c
  10. Windows 10: Delete a Microsoft account

Windows 10: Delete a Microsoft account: I currently have two accounts in Settings > Accounts > Email and app accounts, one of them is under my phone number and one is under my email, I wish to combine them both but am currently waiting the 60 day period for my phone numbers account to be deleted which if possible I...