Windows 10: Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004

Discus and support Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I Want To Clear My Windows Timeline. Previously I used to Get a Clear Button, but now its Not There. Please Provide me A Solution to This. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbhijitShanbhag, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004

I Want To Clear My Windows Timeline. Previously I used to Get a Clear Button, but now its Not There. Please Provide me A Solution to This.

Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004 592ea7e1-b4b9-4e06-9369-93a25ec607c5?upload=true.png

Below, here you can see Clear Activity History has no Button

:)

AbhijitShanbhag, Jun 10, 2020
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jun 10, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 10, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004

1. Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004 - Similar Threads - Clearing Timeline Doesn't

2. My timeline won't entirely clear, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My timeline won't entirely clear, why?: My timeline won't entirely clear, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-timeline-wont-entirely-clear-why/00b7ccca-aeae-470b-a2f7-34effc9c0192
  3. My timeline won't entirely clear, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My timeline won't entirely clear, why?: My timeline won't entirely clear, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-timeline-wont-entirely-clear-why/00b7ccca-aeae-470b-a2f7-34effc9c0192
  4. My timeline won't entirely clear, why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't clear item from timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't clear item from timeline: I played an mp3 file from external hard disk and then removed the hdd. Everytime I open the timeline , I see one mp3 file that I cannot delete. Restarting the computer was of no help.. How can I fix this problem?...
  6. Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View: I am trying to clear the activities from my Timeline in Task View. If I click on remove for one item or all for a specific dates some activities are removed and others remain in a silhouette/transparent form and then I simply cannot remove them. I also see that the "Clear"...
  7. Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .

Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .: Some activities are grayed-out and won't clear. What does it even mean for an activity to be grayed-out? Some activities are NOT grayed-out but still won't clear. While on the subject, I want to request finer control over WHAT appears on the time-line. If I have marked a...
  8. Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10

Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10: When I point my cursor at the top of the screen I can remove some of the activities, all in fact for except for one day's activities which are darken and won't delete. Your advice on whats happing Thanks...
  9. Timeline doesn't work on windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline doesn't work on windows 10 1803: After updating windows, I tried new timeline feature. It worked for about 2 days. This is a feature of the new Windows features. They work for a couple of days, and then they stop working. Just like Edge! Three computers here: Edge worked for a few days, and then it...
  10. Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10: How to: Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10 How to Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10 Starting with activity history allows you to jump back into what you were doing with apps, docs, or other activities, either on your PC or your phone. To resume your...