Windows 10: Clearing Voice Data

Discus and support Clearing Voice Data in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying to clear/delete voice data in Microsoft for the last week and keep getting the same error response: Clearing your voice data... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dee22#, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Dee22# Win User

Clearing Voice Data

I have been trying to clear/delete voice data in Microsoft for the last week and keep getting the same error response:

Clearing your voice data

Something went wrong and we weren’t able to clear the data. Waiting a bit might help.Try again

I get the same response whether I try to delete individually or clear all. I've been waiting a week. How long is waiting a bit? Microsoft what about my privacy to clear!??

:)

Dee22#, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Vonnjy Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

One step missing:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • **Settings
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear

Vonnjy, Sep 10, 2018
  3. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Sep 10, 2018
  4. zapd Win User

Clearing Voice Data

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

Thema:

Clearing Voice Data

1. Clearing Voice Data - Similar Threads - Clearing Voice Data

2. For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...: I need reboot as my last resort for issues that have no clear answer from Tech Support. such as the following:Resources not fully released with App closurereset requires admin rightreinstall requires admin rightHowever, since Reboot takes time, I prefer to avoid reboot often;...
  3. Clearing files and personal data on shutdown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clearing files and personal data on shutdown: I work with a charity who are setting up laptops for clients to use in house. They will be shared laptops so I am conscious of clients using and storing personal data in them. I was going to just create a desktop background with warnings to prevent this but a colleague said...
  4. Clearing files and personal data on shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clearing files and personal data on shutdown: I work with a charity who are setting up laptops for clients to use in house. They will be shared laptops so I am conscious of clients using and storing personal data in them. I was going to just create a desktop background with warnings to prevent this but a colleague said...
  5. Clearing files and personal data on shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Laptop misbehaving after clearing Diagnostic data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop misbehaving after clearing Diagnostic data: Dear Microsoft, I am ARJUN I mistakenly cleared Diagnostic data from the settings of my Laptop and I noticed that some settings are reversed to defaults, applications are deleted and day by day, I noticed my Laptop is misbehaving to me. Today my Xbox Game bar is not working...
  7. Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.: I have updated to Win V. 1903. Since the update it takes ages for Browsing Data to clear in Edge. Prior to the update it used to clear almost as soon as I clicked the button. Any thoughts please? 133872
  8. Automatic update cleared data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic update cleared data: I was on my brand new (2/11/2019) Lenovo laptop working with a 3rd party app. I had saved may work many times over 4 hours. I paused to take a phone call, but did hit save in my program. After 45 minutes I turned back to continue on my project and the screen was light blue...
  9. Clearing (and restoring) Private data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Clearing (and restoring) Private data: Hi I have some Questions about „cleaning“ up or removing personal/private data & configuration from a Windows 10 PC. It is about a PC that should be sent to the Vendor to get repaired. It is not my PC but from a friend. Usually in such a case I would create an image from...
  10. Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10: How to: Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10 How to Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things again and again? How do you copy content across your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dragonspeak maintenance clearing voice data

2. Clearing your voice data error