Windows 10: Cleartype adds blue and yellow background to text

Discus and support Cleartype adds blue and yellow background to text in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Idk why but all of the sudden texts get a blue and yellow background, so i tried everything and turna out its the Clearype. But if i disable it the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/reyfor11, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Cleartype adds blue and yellow background to text

Idk why but all of the sudden texts get a blue and yellow background, so i tried everything and turna out its the Clearype.

But if i disable it the fonts geta thinner and looks bad.

How can i fix cleartype to look like before without colors?

submitted by /u/reyfor11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/reyfor11, Apr 4, 2021

2. How to reset ClearType text to factory settings in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

How to Make Text Easier to Read using ClearType in Windows 10

• To get to the ClearType take an entry to the
      Control Panel and select the Display option.
    • On the right pane of the Display window click on
      Adjust ClearType Text link.
    • A ClearType Text Tuner window will appear on your screen. Select the
      checkbox Turn on ClearType and click
      Next button to go to the next step
    • After turning on the ClearType
      Text Tuner, you will see five windows exhibiting the samples of the text that you wish to set.
    • So click Next on the following five sample windows by selecting your required text type.
    • On the appearance of last window click Finish after completing the tuning of the text for your monitor.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Apr 4, 2021
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Windows 7 ClearType Text Tuner

I went into Display in the Control Panel and started playing with the ClearType Text Tuner. It reminds me of an eye exam where it keeps asking you which you like best. Anyway, I don't like what it's done and small text is very blocky and weird to read. I can't seem to undo whatever it is I've done. I've unchecked Turn on ClearType, I've tried different settings...how can I get it back to default?

OrbitzXT, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Michael Win User

Cleartype adds blue and yellow background to text

Remove yellow/blue sheild icon from shortcuts

After upgrading to Windows 10, some desktop shortcuts have UAC shield icons. Is it possible to remove them?

Cleartype adds blue and yellow background to text [​IMG]

EDIT: Here's a solution...
    Launch the shortcuts via CMD:

1. Right-click the shortcut to Properties
    2. Click Change Icon, then click OK when its window pops up (necessary step to avoid losing the icon)
    3. Add the following, plus a space, to the beginning of the Target field, leaving the existing path at the end:
      Code:
      Code:
      cmd /c start ""
    I had previously solved this by editing a system icon file, but that method doesn't seem to be working as of update 1607, plus it was a lot more trouble.

Michael, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Cleartype adds blue and yellow background to text

1. Cleartype adds blue and yellow background to text - Similar Threads - Cleartype adds blue

2. Black background and yellow text on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black background and yellow text on startup: My computer is showing a black background with yellow text every time i turn it on what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-background-and-yellow-text-on-startup/098f2179-3541-407e-a4fb-806c105de144
  3. Black background and yellow text on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black background and yellow text on startup: My computer is showing a black background with yellow text every time i turn it on what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-background-and-yellow-text-on-startup/098f2179-3541-407e-a4fb-806c105de144
  4. Black background and yellow text on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ClearType blue and yellow colored words - windows folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClearType blue and yellow colored words - windows folders: I bought a TV, QN90B, which has BGR subpixel layout. So I'm using Windows ClearType and it works great in Firefox. All text in Firefox, no matter the website so far as I have tested in the last few days is displayed in proper black/gray/white. Not a single blue or yellow...
  6. ClearType blue and yellow colored words - windows folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ClearType blue and yellow colored words - windows folders: I bought a TV, QN90B, which has BGR subpixel layout. So I'm using Windows ClearType and it works great in Firefox. All text in Firefox, no matter the website so far as I have tested in the last few days is displayed in proper black/gray/white. Not a single blue or yellow...
  7. Cleartype

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cleartype: For those of you that think your text on Windows is a little blurry try this submitted by /u/Deathdar1577 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qkd3mu/cleartype/
  8. Background to internet is black, lots of text is yellow. Why?

Background to internet is black, lots of text is yellow. Why?: [ATTACH] So this is confusing to explain. A lot of the backgrounds to pages is now black, a lot of text is now yellow. The youtube play bar is fully black so i can't see where I am in a video. This is actually ANY play bar, for any video on any website. My email is hard to...
  9. ClearType makes text purple on a 4k TV

ClearType makes text purple on a 4k TV: I noticed this when I started using Sony X900F TV as a monitor a few days ago, but it's under a specific set of circumstances. When I set the TV in game mode, which is required for PC usage due to input lag, all the letters in File Explorer, Chrome, and some other programs...
  10. Change Color of Yellow text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...