Windows 10: Cleartype settings keep on resetting

Discus and support Cleartype settings keep on resetting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to change the default clear type settings. I change the setting an finish the process, the window closes but there are no changes in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Prashant202, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Cleartype settings keep on resetting

I am unable to change the default clear type settings. I change the setting an finish the process, the window closes but there are no changes in the text view. The setting reset to the default values everytime I click on finish...

:)

Prashant202, Jun 18, 2019

2. How to reset ClearType text to factory settings in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

How to Make Text Easier to Read using ClearType in Windows 10

• To get to the ClearType take an entry to the
      Control Panel and select the Display option.
    • On the right pane of the Display window click on
      Adjust ClearType Text link.
    • A ClearType Text Tuner window will appear on your screen. Select the
      checkbox Turn on ClearType and click
      Next button to go to the next step
    • After turning on the ClearType
      Text Tuner, you will see five windows exhibiting the samples of the text that you wish to set.
    • So click Next on the following five sample windows by selecting your required text type.
    • On the appearance of last window click Finish after completing the tuning of the text for your monitor.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Jun 18, 2019
  3. How to reset ClearType text to factory settings in Windows 10?

Microsoft/Windows Forums/Answers are useless and frustrating.

To reset to default settings, follow these steps:

Go to "Adjust ClearType text". Choose the following text samples on each of the five pages.

Page Number Sample Number

1 1

2 1

3 1

4 2

5 3

Jan Mohammad, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Cleartype settings keep on resetting

IE9: ClearType forced on

Is your problem on this iiyama ProLite E2607WS-1 (1920x1200 26" LCD)? I'm surprised. Or are you operating the monitor in portrait mode?

May i suggest setting display dpi to 120, then run cleartype tuner (download from MS)

Of course, we wouldnt need to bother with cleartype if we had higher pixel density displays! *Pimp Cleartype settings keep on resetting :pimp:

Completely Bonkers, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Cleartype settings keep on resetting

1. Cleartype settings keep on resetting - Similar Threads - Cleartype settings keep

2. Cleartype

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cleartype: For those of you that think your text on Windows is a little blurry try this submitted by /u/Deathdar1577 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qkd3mu/cleartype/
  3. Audio level setting keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio level setting keeps resetting: Noticed since 2004 upgrade my audio level keeps resetting to around 67 even if I reduce the level. Used to be the level would stay where I last set it until I adjusted it again. I suspect that it may have something to do with the Conexant audio chip because 2004 had some...
  4. Power Settings keep resetting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Settings keep resetting: I made this PC a while ago and it keeps having this annoying problem. Whenever i put the PC to sleep or restart it the power settings keep resetting to the AMD Balanced Plan, and even if i change, swap or do anything with that plan it will always revert to its defaults,...
  5. Acer laptop: ClearType ignores settings for secondary display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer laptop: ClearType ignores settings for secondary display: Posting this here because I'm wondering if (among other things) it could be an OS issue with Windows 10, but I could be wrong. I have an Acer Nitro 5, model AN515-54, and I'm trying to use it with an external monitor and the laptop screen serving to extend the display. The...
  6. Windows Keeps Resetting Folder Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Keeps Resetting Folder Settings: I have set view type of all folders to 'large icons, and in many folders i have shorted files by either date, date created or date modified. But windows keeps resetting view type of some folders to list and short files by name. For example i have 2 folders names Documents1...
  7. second screen setting keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    second screen setting keeps resetting: hey everyone, i tried the basic stuff like resetting to fix it and all that, but it still keeps happening. everytime i change project setting to duplicate and i go back to the setting to see if it stayed the same, it just goes back to the default setting of pc screen only....
  8. Windows keeps resetting to factory settings

Windows keeps resetting to factory settings: Windows updated several weeks ago and since then it has reset the desktop to factory setting 4-5 times. All shortcuts are gone, background personalization is lost, ShareFile and Dropbox have to be reconfigured, items added to Quick Access have to be re-added, my desire for...
  9. Unable to apply ClearType setting

Unable to apply ClearType setting: I have tried applying ClearType several times, but every time I launch the set-up, the settings are reverted to its default values. I also noticed there's no difference before or after configuring ClearType. I tried launching the set-up as administrator but I still didn't...
  10. MPC-BE settings keep resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MPC-BE settings keep resetting: i use MPC-BE version 1.5.3 Build 4428 Beta and is there a way to keep it from resetting settings as i use it to watch movies and other videos on it. 127516

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ClearType text to factory settings in Windows 10

2. reset cleartype windows 11

3. How to keep ClearType on

4. clear type reset,
  5. Adjust Cleartype has gone haywire,
  6. ClearType keeps reseting ,
  7. reset cleartype windows 10,
  8. reset cleartype settings windows 10,
  9. cleartype text keep reverting after restart