Windows 10: Cleverbridge scam

Discus and support Cleverbridge scam in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I really don't know where to put this. I used to use the free version of Ccleaner till I found out how bad a program it was. Now I received a notice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jps99, Jun 13, 2020.

1. jps99 Win User

Cleverbridge scam

I really don't know where to put this.
    I used to use the free version of Ccleaner till I found
    out how bad a program it was.
    Now I received a notice from Cleaverbridge that $26.70
    for Ccleaner Pro has been deducted from my bank
    account. I do not want or authorize this action.
    This was done through Paypal and they say the case is closed.
    It is not closed and when I get my monthly statement from my
    bank it better NOT be on there.
    This message purpose is to help others that might get scammed
    this way.

:)

jps99, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

Cleverbridge scam

Smeed, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Cleverbridge scam

1. Cleverbridge scam - Similar Threads - Cleverbridge scam

2. I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.: Can Microsoft cancel this Technolov LLC help me find this on my computer to uninstall? I reset computer to a restore date of 6/24/20. Trying to tell my bank to cancel check, however, it is a holiday weekend so queue is backed up. Will have to keep trying. I was scammed...
  3. Scammed by fake support chat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammed by fake support chat: I was scammed by a fake support chat line on Quicken yesterday. I unfortunately gave him access to my Windows 10 laptop to solve my Quicken problem. He installed Advanced Identity Protector software that exposed "supposed" trouble with Identity Traces. He became more and more...
  4. Scam email

Scam email: On Wed., 1 Jul. 2020 at 12:38 p.m., Auto-Renewal <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> wrote: Hi, Your subscription for Windows Defender has been successfully renewed and updated. PRODUCT INFORMATION Product Name Windows Defender Firewall Order Date...
  5. NETWORK FIREWALL SECURITY scam?

NETWORK FIREWALL SECURITY scam?: I received this today in my email. There is no company name on this. I have not ordered this. What should I do? Dear customer, Thank you, for your order. This is your receipt make sure to save a copy for your records. Your order has been downloaded through online...
  6. Scam email ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Scam email ?: I received an email - this is a copy of it ? - Renewal Team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> 01/07/20 13:52 1 Dear Customer, Thank You for joining the Microsoft & Apple family. Your subscriptionEMAIL ID*** Email address is removed for privacy *** has...
  7. scam or third party provider

scam or third party provider: My computer was acting sluggish. I received a popup wanting me to approve the installation of a Windows 10 update. I clicked - later. Then I immediately received a notification that spyware had been identified & to call 888-984-7569. The notification was in the "Microsoft...
  8. Possible scam email

Possible scam email: Just got this email. Looks like a scam, but I wanted to double check here just to make sure. Here it is: "Your contract with us has been Update today using the payment methodVisa..XXXX. This Charge of USD 299 was setup by you to be Yearly and it has been debited from your...
  9. Cleverbridge confusing email

Cleverbridge confusing email: My apologies to Cleaverbridge for the heading of this article. I really don't know where to put this. I used to use the free version of Ccleaner till I found out how bad a program it was. Now I received a notice from Cleaverbridge that $26.70 for Ccleaner Pro has been...
  10. Cleverbridge scam

Cleverbridge scam: I really don't know where to put this. I used to use the free version of Ccleaner till I found out how bad a program it was. Now I received a notice from Cleaverbridge that $26.70 for Ccleaner Pro has been deducted from my bank account. I do not want or authorize this...