Windows 10: Cleverbridge scam

Discus and support Cleverbridge scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I really don't know where to put this. I used to use the free version of Ccleaner till I found out how bad a program it was. Now I received a notice... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jps99, Jun 14, 2020.

1. jps99 Win User

Cleverbridge scam

I really don't know where to put this.
    I used to use the free version of Ccleaner till I found
    out how bad a program it was.
    Now I received a notice from Cleaverbridge that $26.70
    for Ccleaner Pro has been deducted from my bank
    account. I do not want or authorize this action.
    This was done through Paypal and they say the case is closed.
    It is not closed and when I get my monthly statement from my
    bank it better NOT be on there.
    This message purpose is to help others that might get scammed
    this way.

:)

jps99, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

Cleverbridge scam

Smeed, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Cleverbridge scam

1. Cleverbridge scam - Similar Threads - Cleverbridge scam

2. scam calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  3. scam calling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  4. scam calling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  6. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  7. Scammed windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scammed windows: I got scammed today windows defender security center. I got a pop-up called and they asked for my zip code I gave it. They had me to go to task manager click on Microsoft 365 pop-up went away. What information did they get. Now what do I do?...
  8. Scammed windows

Scammed windows: I got scammed today windows defender security center. I got a pop-up called and they asked for my zip code I gave it. They had me to go to task manager click on Microsoft 365 pop-up went away. What information did they get. Now what do I do?...
  9. Cleverbridge confusing email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cleverbridge confusing email: My apologies to Cleaverbridge for the heading of this article. I really don't know where to put this. I used to use the free version of Ccleaner till I found out how bad a program it was. Now I received a notice from Cleaverbridge that $26.70 for Ccleaner Pro has been...
  10. Cleverbridge scam

in Windows 10 Support
    Cleverbridge scam: I really don't know where to put this. I used to use the free version of Ccleaner till I found out how bad a program it was. Now I received a notice from Cleaverbridge that $26.70 for Ccleaner Pro has been deducted from my bank account. I do not want or authorize this...