Windows 10: Click-2-Run configuration failure

Discus and support Click-2-Run configuration failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How Do I get rid of "Click-2-Run configuration failure" when I try to open excel or word document? I cannot access documents. This just appeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LostClick, Nov 24, 2020.

1. LostClick Win User

Click-2-Run configuration failure

How Do I get rid of "Click-2-Run configuration failure" when I try to open excel or word document? I cannot access documents. This just appeared today. I have Microsoft 2010.

:)

LostClick, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Click-2-Run configuration failure

Hi Gentlefolk,

I have read several posts, third=party suggestions about how to repair my problem.

BUT, I do not have the REPAIR facility that is mentioned.

Only an option to uninstall!

So where do I go from here please????

Cannot open Word or Excel documents at all.

Tried the repair and Recovery instructions, and am now minus some Microsoft Office programs! Only have Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office click-to-Run 2010 in the list of installed programs!!!

What next please?

Many thanks to all and best regards,

Jim The Bear

JimTheBear56, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Click-2-Run configuration failure

Thank you for your response. For your Office product key, it is the 25 alphanumeric characters that came with your Office CD/DVD. To find your Office product key, you can check this article:
    Find your Office product key. Once you have your Office product key we can now install
    your Office 2010 by doing the steps below:

• Open any browser and go to Office.com/backup
    • On that page, look for Download Office 2010
    • Click Download
    • Fill up the information needed, once your product key is verified it will automatically download your Office installer
    • After that, run your Office installer to install your Office 2010

Let us know how it goes.

Marielle Cas, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Click-2-Run configuration failure - Similar Threads - Click Run configuration

2. Failure configuring windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure configuring windows update: I tried getting on my acer laptop this morning and it's been an hour and a half and my blue screen still says failure configuring windows updates reverting changes do not turn off computer. Tried a reboot with f8 and can't get into rebooting screen...
  3. Failure configuring windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure configuring windows update: I tried getting on my acer laptop this morning and it's been an hour and a half and my blue screen still says failure configuring windows updates reverting changes do not turn off computer. Tried a reboot with f8 and can't get into rebooting screen...
  4. Running 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running 2 monitors: Hi Can some one please tell what box of tricks or even if I need one . I wish to run two monitors on HDMI , so I can see on one screen www.google.com and the other screen www.bbc.co.uk (example). Iam running window 11 . Thanks
  5. Windows 8 update failure to configure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 update failure to configure: I have windows 8 installed currently. The windows update keeps failing to complete and gets stuck in a loop of attempting to install, fails, undoes changes and tries agaiin. It does this a few times and will then allow access into windows without updating. I have tried to...
  6. Windows 8 update failure to configure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8 update failure to configure: I have windows 8 installed currently. The windows update keeps failing to complete and gets stuck in a loop of attempting to install, fails, undoes changes and tries agaiin. It does this a few times and will then allow access into windows without updating. I have tried to...
  7. Ethernet Valid IP Configuration Failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet Valid IP Configuration Failure: Hello everyone, I have a very annoying problem with the ethernet. After a little power cut out in my house, my ethernet connection malfunctioned. I can connect to wifi still, but when I tried to connect via Ethernet, I got Valid IP failure. I tried everything from disabling...
  8. Waas Health Failure 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Waas Health Failure 2: WIN 10 Pro What is this about:-? Never seen it before. Waas Health Failure 2 157957
  9. Configure the shell Launcher 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configure the shell Launcher 2: Hi, I am trying to configure the shell launcher v2 for UWP app, i am getting below error, I am not sure whether am doing it on write way, I am using windows 1809 version to configure this, [ATTACH]...
  10. Configuration system failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Configuration system failure: When starting Windows I get message "Configuration system failed to initialize. Another instance is running" I also get the message "This option cannot complete because the other program is running. Choose switch to activate the busy program" Sometimes switching works,...