Windows 10: Click in some option doesnt respond (Menu collapse, cant do App&Software actualizations...

Discus and support Click in some option doesnt respond (Menu collapse, cant do App&Software actualizations... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. When I click the Menu on Windows 10 it pup up normally, but if I try to click the icon to turn-off/restart the computer nothing happens, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiegoT3, Apr 2, 2019.

1. DiegoT3 Win User

Click in some option doesnt respond (Menu collapse, cant do App&Software actualizations...

Hi.

When I click the Menu on Windows 10 it pup up normally, but if I try to click the icon to turn-off/restart the computer nothing happens, the wheel start to spin and in a few seconds just nothing happens, then if I try to click "Configuration" the menu just collapse.

I see that i have a "yellow icon warning" in "recommended actions", I go to the Security pannel, and I have an actualization for "performance and state of the device", says that "some apps stop to work" I click in "open solver" but nothing happens.

If I click the "magnifying glass" to make a search it open up but after a seconds it close, cant make any search.

Also google chrome doesnt work well. When I make left click in gogole chrome it only appears the option to "close window", and not the last pages i visited, or if I want to open a window in spy mode, or things like that.

Any know why this happen ? Maybe i down low something bad (I dont dowload many things, I think i just downloaded IMO for PC the other day), and Ive been watching movies in sites with pop ups, but just that.

I made a clean with Panda, nothing seems bad.

:)

DiegoT3, Apr 2, 2019
  2. BbrynnN Win User

collapse the app menu on the start menu

I've just been offline for an hour and a half while MS forced an update on me, without permission or warning. (Actually, there was a message saying my computer was going to restart in 15 minutes -- it said nothing about updating, and there was no option
    to prevent it. Here's a nice litte rant about that: (how to disable automatic restart) rant about automatic updates and Windows 10 in general)

Anyway, part of the update (apparently) was to change the Start menu in a major way. Rather than having one little icon for All Apps menu, the menu is permanently open. I found a way to hide it. But the next time I click the Start menu, the apps menu
    is open again.

Please tell me if there is any way to permanently collapse the All Apps menu.

Thanks

BbrynnN, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Naki, Apr 2, 2019
  4. winnie10 Win User

Click in some option doesnt respond (Menu collapse, cant do App&Software actualizations...

'All apps' in Windows menu not responding

When I click 'all apps' in the Windows menu it doesn't respond when scrolling or clicking a program. I can however use the TAB/DOWN/UP keys to scroll through the list and use ENTER to start the program. Is there any fix for this?

winnie10, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Click in some option doesnt respond (Menu collapse, cant do App&Software actualizations... - Similar Threads - Click option doesnt

2. Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps: Having this issue with Windows 10 running on a HP Z Book laptop.When I right click on some programs/apps in the start menu and windows search, the only option that appears is to pin or unpin it from the start menu. Additionally, any program which is missing the normal right...
  3. Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps: Having this issue with Windows 10 running on a HP Z Book laptop.When I right click on some programs/apps in the start menu and windows search, the only option that appears is to pin or unpin it from the start menu. Additionally, any program which is missing the normal right...
  4. Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 APPS in Start Menu do not respond on the right click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 APPS in Start Menu do not respond on the right click.: So basically i tried using right click for finding the file location for EPIC GAMES, Steam and e.t.c but they just do not respond in start menu, the windows apps do but not the installed ones, also while i tried to screenshot it with SNIPPING TOOL i found out that even it...
  6. Windows 11 APPS in Start Menu do not respond on the right click.

Windows 11 APPS in Start Menu do not respond on the right click.: So basically i tried using right click for finding the file location for EPIC GAMES, Steam and e.t.c but they just do not respond in start menu, the windows apps do but not the installed ones, also while i tried to screenshot it with SNIPPING TOOL i found out that even it...
  7. Start menu collapsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu collapsing: My start menu starting to collapse and not working at all. I clicked on apps but it aint working. Some days ago I had problem with application installed so I tried to uninstall some but after doing that and re install everything when I click the apps in start menu it will not...
  8. Start menu collapsing

Start menu collapsing: My start menu starting to collapse and not working at all. I clicked on apps but it aint working. Some days ago I had problem with application installed so I tried to uninstall some but after doing that and re install everything when I click the apps in start menu it will not...
  9. Start menu collapsing

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. "All Apps" Menu Items Do Not Respond to Right-click

"All Apps" Menu Items Do Not Respond to Right-click: As with the right side of my Start Menu, all icons on my user-installed software picks have also disappeared on the "All Apps" menu. And I am unable to make any of the choices a right-click should offer. Nothing happens if a right-click is used, even on Windows supplied menu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. click on screen doesnt collapse

2. iomega menu doesnt respond