Windows 10: click lock

Discus and support click lock in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is the secret to turning off click lock?? I’ve tried unchecking the box and rebootingbut it keeps coming back. Is there a wayto permantly turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Herm61, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Herm61 Win User

click lock

What is the secret to turning off click lock?? I’ve tried unchecking the box and rebootingbut it keeps coming back. Is there a wayto permantly turn it off?

WINDOWS 10

:)

Herm61, Apr 20, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

Jacee, Apr 20, 2020
  4. click lock

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

click lock

1. click lock - Similar Threads - click lock

2. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  3. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  4. Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...: Hello, I always had this problem, never reported it because is so specific but after years I'm a bit curious, maybe someone has this issue too.The thing is, I use discord to speak with my friends while gaming, and I use push to talk. My key to speak is the side button mouse....
  5. Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...: Hello, I always had this problem, never reported it because is so specific but after years I'm a bit curious, maybe someone has this issue too.The thing is, I use discord to speak with my friends while gaming, and I use push to talk. My key to speak is the side button mouse....
  6. Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...

7. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  8. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  9. In my Lock Screen, I can't get the Enter PIN display, clicking "Sign In" doesn't do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my Lock Screen, I can't get the Enter PIN display, clicking "Sign In" doesn't do anything.: Hi, so previously my laptop has been blocked by BitLocker which required me to insert the recovery key. It didn't allow me to do that, but then I used other methods to access back my laptop. However, when I finally can normally access the windows, I noticed my Windows...
  10. In my Lock Screen, I can't get the Enter PIN display, clicking "Sign In" doesn't do anything.

In my Lock Screen, I can't get the Enter PIN display, clicking "Sign In" doesn't do anything.: Hi, so previously my laptop has been blocked by BitLocker which required me to insert the recovery key. It didn't allow me to do that, but then I used other methods to access back my laptop. However, when I finally can normally access the windows, I noticed my Windows...