Windows 10: click ok to terminate the program

Discus and support click ok to terminate the program in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Every now and then I sign in and I get an error code and a message " click ok to terminate the program." Should I be worried?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Person hiding their, Apr 9, 2020.

1. click ok to terminate the program

Every now and then I sign in and I get an error code and a message " click ok to terminate the program."

Should I be worried?

:)

Person hiding their, Apr 9, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 9, 2020
  3. ARH_999 Win User
    Terminal Emulator

Is there a terminal emulation program within Win10? If not, any suggestions? I'm a radio operator and need it to program/access a connected radio modem. Thanks.

ARH_999, Apr 9, 2020
  4. click ok to terminate the program

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

click ok to terminate the program

1. click ok to terminate the program - Similar Threads - click terminate program

2. Start button right click menu missing Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button right click menu missing Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin.: After a latest Windows Update the Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin disappeared from the Windows start button right click context menu, How can I return it via Registry? or any way?...
  3. Start button right click menu missing Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start button right click menu missing Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin.: After a latest Windows Update the Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin disappeared from the Windows start button right click context menu, How can I return it via Registry? or any way?...
  4. How to shut down a program that will not terminate.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to shut down a program that will not terminate.: I have a Sked Program on windows like use c:\mypathtoIE\iexpore.exe and http://mydomain.com/mypage.htmit runs fine.. but the IE will not shut down after its run and stays running... I have the Sked pgm set to terminate the program if running when time for the next on.. but it...
  5. How to resume terminated programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to resume terminated programs: How to resume terminated processes [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resume-terminated-programs/94914ed9-42dd-477c-a20c-4c61f12f79bd
  6. Program runs OK in W10 Pro but not in Home

Program runs OK in W10 Pro but not in Home: I created a few programs using gfortran in Windows 10 Pro, where they work well, but when I transferred the .exe files to my W10 Home laptop they all failed to start. I've tried a few ideas, such as compatibility with earlier Windows versions, but no success. Where should I...
  7. I can’t click ok

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t click ok: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bradislit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfjil4/i_cant_click_ok/
  8. Some programs are terminated without concent

Some programs are terminated without concent: I think it is Windows 10 that I can blame for terminating legitimate programs and apps while my PC is turned on. For instance, AnVir Task Manager is adjusted to run on start up. I dislike it and don’t want to use the "start fresh" option or any other generic solutions. Why...
  9. Termination of programs and applications by Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Termination of programs and applications by Windows 10.: Windows 10 regularly terminates legitimate programs/apps that I've installed to run permanently permanently while my computer is switched on, like for instance AnVir Task Manager. I've adjusted Anvir Task Manager to run on start-up. It's very frustrating and I'm not willing...
  10. I cant get any programs to instal. It asks for administrative rights and i click OK and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant get any programs to instal. It asks for administrative rights and i click OK and...: I was trying to uninstal an Ipack and it Uninstallled.When I went to install another Ipack it asked for admin rights which I oked and it looked like it was extracting the files like normal and just never installs. Ive restarted and turned off my antivirus but it wont finish...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. click ok to terminate the program error