Windows 10: Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen

Discus and support Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Initially (about two weeks ago) this only happen to Microsoft Office 365 apps (outlook, word, excel, powerpoint). What happen is, when I click on its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nik hazman, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen

Initially (about two weeks ago) this only happen to Microsoft Office 365 apps (outlook, word, excel, powerpoint). What happen is, when I click on its own icon (let say Word icon), the spinning circle appear briefly then nothing happen. I have to open existing Word file then create New file or Open existing file. Same goes to other Office Apps.

But just now, another app (Corel Draw's PaintShop Pro) also behave similar. But I cant find any way to open the app, yet.

So I guess the problem is related to Windows itself, not the app.

Please help

:)

nik hazman, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Kol12 Win User

Unresponsive app/spinning blue circle.

I have had an issue for the last month or so with an intermittent spinning blue circle appearing during general desktop use. Sometimes it will pop up as much as every minute or so. I started a related thread here a few weeks ago in which Ten forums member zbook picked up on on some other system issues which he felt should be addressed before troubleshooting the spinning circle.

To date those issues which include an in place upgrade repair, replacing multiple misbehaving drivers that had caused BSOD and fixing the drive file system have been completed and zbook is confident the spinning circle troubleshooting can proceed with members that are more experienced in this type of troubleshooting. He suggested that this may be troubleshooted in a clean boot state and that a 3rd party software may be responsible for the spinning circle. I would appreciate any more assistance with this. Thanks.

Kol12, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Alan-Alan Win User
    Spinning circle

Hi Microsoft Community,

Why does the spinning circle appear every time I click onto the Windows Start button? It's not loading or deleting anything, so what's actually happening? The spinning circle also appears every time I click onto the arrow on my taskbar that shows the hidden
    devices. Plus, it annoyingly appears when I click off all my tabs and exit the web browser. Should this happen, or is there something wrong? There's also another issue I have which involves my OneDrive. I've noticed that it processes changes once a day and
    keeps everything in sync. I find this a bit odd, because it's as if my OneDrive is having trouble syncing all my things. Is this normal?

~Alan

Alan-Alan, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen

Windows Won't Start - Infinite Spinning Circle of Dots

I removed all USB connections. No change.

Indeed, every third boot attempt reveals the "Preparing Automatic Repair" message, but then the spinning circle appears above the message and nothing else happens. The circle of dots spins indefinitely and the Windows 10 Repair Environment never appears.

Likewise, when I insert my Windows 10 installation DVD, the spinning circle appears and nothing else happens.

David_D_1138, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen

1. Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen - Similar Threads - Click apps spinning

2. Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.: I am clicking on Iriun webcam app icon but nothing is happening. I checked other applications, but all of them are working perfectly. I tried searching for the problem in the web, but all the problem related to after openings of Iriun webcam. What should I do?...
  3. Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.: I am clicking on Iriun webcam app icon but nothing is happening. I checked other applications, but all of them are working perfectly. I tried searching for the problem in the web, but all the problem related to after openings of Iriun webcam. What should I do?...
  4. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle: Just bought a new computer. Trying to set it up.Managed to connect Wi-Fi, then when I get to the "Create a pin" page it is a spinning wheel and nothing happens. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/5c59b155-8676-4f5d-ba0f-f20738ea3140
  5. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  6. I click an app and nothing happens

I click an app and nothing happens: Hello, I have updated my windows yesterday and ever since then I have been having some issues opening certain apps, when I click “app”, nothing happens at all, not even an error message. I have read that the reason could be file corruptions after the update so I tried...
  7. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning circle: when i change my astro headset from voice to game a get a blue circle constantly flashing? how do i fix this ? submitted by /u/ImmaShitMyPants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkoq7y/spinning_circle/
  8. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  9. Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  10. spinning circle

spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. press bottom left windows button blue circle appears nothing happens

2. click on start menu and blue wheel spins then stopx

3. click on computer icons circle spins then stops nothing happens