Windows 10: Click on phone # to text via link to windows

Discus and support Click on phone # to text via link to windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I currently have the option to call from my pc when using link to windows. Is it possible to set this feature to message instead?I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnprassas, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Click on phone # to text via link to windows

Hello I currently have the option to call from my pc when using link to windows. Is it possible to set this feature to message instead?I would like to message from my PC since I have some hand issues when using my phone.Thank youJohn

:)

johnprassas, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 11, 2022
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 11, 2022
  4. Click on phone # to text via link to windows

Link a phone crashes - alternatives?

We appreciate the information that you've provided. With that being said, we suggest that you try to
    remove the current registered phone on your Windows 10 device then
    re-add it once again. In that way, it will refresh its setup and it should be connected smoothly on your computer. Here are the steps:

• On your computer, select the
      Start button, then select Settings >
      Phone .
    • Select Add a phone, then enter your phone number and select
      Send.
    • Look for a text message from Microsoft on your phone. Once you receive the text,
      open it and tap the link.
    • The link will open the App Store (on iPhones) or the
      Google Play Store (on Android phones)
      to a Microsoft application that links your phone and computer.
      Install the application.
    • Once it's installed, open the application and follow the instructions to try out your first cross-device experience.

Give us an update on the result and we will be glad to assist you further.

PreciousLeb, Dec 11, 2022
Thema:

Click on phone # to text via link to windows

1. Click on phone # to text via link to windows - Similar Threads - Click phone text

2. Phone Text and Windows 11 Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Text and Windows 11 Phone Link: I have an android Samsung s23 phone and using windows 11. Can not delete a spam text on computer phone link and it is NOT showing up on phone. How do I delete the spam text on computer phone link?...
  3. Phone Text and Windows 11 Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Text and Windows 11 Phone Link: I have an android Samsung s23 phone and using windows 11. Can not delete a spam text on computer phone link and it is NOT showing up on phone. How do I delete the spam text on computer phone link?...
  4. Windows Phone Link app text colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone Link app text colour: Hello,For some reason my Phone Link app in Windows has changed its reply text colour from white on blue which was great to black text on blue which is not great for my eyesight. How can this be changed back? I have 'Dark mode' selected, and this worked fine before. However,...
  5. Windows Phone Link app text colour

Windows Phone Link app text colour: Hello,For some reason my Phone Link app in Windows has changed its reply text colour from white on blue which was great to black text on blue which is not great for my eyesight. How can this be changed back? I have 'Dark mode' selected, and this worked fine before. However,...
  6. Click on phone # to text via link to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click on phone # to text via link to windows: Hello I currently have the option to call from my pc when using link to windows. Is it possible to set this feature to message instead?I would like to message from my PC since I have some hand issues when using my phone.Thank youJohn...
  7. Clicking links on notifications in Phone Link to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking links on notifications in Phone Link to Windows: I recently started using the Phone Link to Windows app on my pc and on the notifications I get there are sometimes links to hit to approve something sent to my phone, when i click "approve" in the phone link app, more often than not nothing happens. last night I i got it to...
  8. Clicking links on notifications in Phone Link to Windows

Clicking links on notifications in Phone Link to Windows: I recently started using the Phone Link to Windows app on my pc and on the notifications I get there are sometimes links to hit to approve something sent to my phone, when i click "approve" in the phone link app, more often than not nothing happens. last night I i got it to...
  9. Twitter Win10 Desktop Notifications via Phone Link/Link to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter Win10 Desktop Notifications via Phone Link/Link to Windows: Hi,I'm using Phone Link on Win10 19044 to sync notifications from my Android phone Samsung S8 to my desktop. This, usually, results in phone notifications that are pushed to my desktop, showing up in the Action Center and having a popup too where configured. The issue I'm...
  10. Twitter Win10 Desktop Notifications via Phone Link/Link to Windows

Twitter Win10 Desktop Notifications via Phone Link/Link to Windows: Hi,I'm using Phone Link on Win10 19044 to sync notifications from my Android phone Samsung S8 to my desktop. This, usually, results in phone notifications that are pushed to my desktop, showing up in the Action Center and having a popup too where configured. The issue I'm...