Windows 10: Click on Start button goes straight to search bar

Discus and support Click on Start button goes straight to search bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever i click on windows 10 start button , the start menu does not open, rather the cursor appears in search bar everytime . I encountered this bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KrishKakar, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Click on Start button goes straight to search bar

Whenever i click on windows 10 start button , the start menu does not open, rather the cursor appears in search bar everytime . I encountered this bug today only. I tried a lot of solutions to fix this but none worked for me . Is there a way i can fix this myself ? I have ASUS Vivobook ryzen 5 3500u . Thanks

:)

KrishKakar, Sep 13, 2021

2. Start Button and Search Bar Probloems

I am having problems with my start button and search bar they don't respond the right click on the start button does work though.

BIGGEST CHUNGUS, Sep 13, 2021
  3. Start button and search bar not working

Problem that start button and search do not work has NOT been resolved. I have tried the steps suggested in previous answers but this has not worked. Altogether very frustrating and a big turn off to my opinion of Windows 10. HELP!

Original Title: MikeKetley

MichaelKetley, Sep 13, 2021
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Click on Start button goes straight to search bar

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Click on Start button goes straight to search bar

1. Click on Start button goes straight to search bar - Similar Threads - Click Start button

2. cant click start button and search bar

in Cortana
    cant click start button and search bar: hi, i just changed the the administrator in my C drive, it was normal before but then i restart my computer and now i cant click the start windows logo and the search bar. the windows button in my keyboard still work fine tho, i still can use Win+r and Win+I, oh and whenever...
  3. cant click start button and search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant click start button and search bar: hi, i just changed the the administrator in my C drive, it was normal before but then i restart my computer and now i cant click the start windows logo and the search bar. the windows button in my keyboard still work fine tho, i still can use Win+r and Win+I, oh and whenever...
  4. cant click start button and search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start button goes straight to search bar....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button goes straight to search bar....: Whenever i click on windows 10 start button , the start menu does not open, rather the cursor appears in search bar everytime . I encountered this bug today only. I tried a lot of solutions to fix this but none worked for me . Is there a way i can fix this myself ? I have...
  6. Start Button and Search bar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button and Search bar not working: Hi All, I have tried googling the above issues and took several steps to solve this to no avail. below are the steps which I took: 1 SFC scan - told me not issues. 2 Clean boot 3 Get-AppXPackage- Error: The database disk image is malformed 4 Start application...
  7. start button and search bar not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    start button and search bar not working: dear sir respectfully i beg to say that after purchase of laptop i face many problem in window 10 i install program and after installation window not working properly. program running after installing and after restart program not work. 8 days working i want to solution...
  8. Start Button, Search Bar, and Right Click no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Button, Search Bar, and Right Click no longer working: Hi Everyone! I just started using Windows 10 last week for the first time (Windows 7 for a decade at this point). I purchased one of those HP EliteDesk ultra small form factor PCs. Everything was working fine as I was starting to move files over from another PC as well as...
  9. Search bar overlaps start button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar overlaps start button: My Windows 10 is updated to the latest version. After this update, I’ve had this bug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-overlaps-start-button/f487d918-b267-4ea0-be1c-9935abe4f234
  10. Start Button and Search Bar Probloems

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button and Search Bar Probloems: I am having problems with my start button and search bar they don't respond the right click on the start button does work though. 129537