Windows 10: Click this and answer all my questions pls profile

Discus and support Click this and answer all my questions pls profile in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Click this and answer all my questions pls profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jun 3, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

Click this and answer all my questions pls profile

:)

sanyijani, Jun 3, 2021

2. Pls answer this question

I wrote that question a bit long and...

NO ONE answered it ...

So pls help me with that problem here

*sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD

The weird erasing of certain objects from the screen

Kushagra Lamba, Jun 3, 2021
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 3, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Click this and answer all my questions pls profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Click this and answer all my questions pls profile - Similar Threads - Click answer questions

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. My first Answers question!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My first Answers question!: Yep, this is my first answers questions.You can now create question inmediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-first-answers-question/9202def3-ee93-4814-8ba7-579eee05ae16
  4. Pls give me the answer

Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  5. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Pls answer this question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls answer this question: I wrote that question a bit long and... NO ONE answered it ... So pls help me with that problem here *sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD...
  10. @njjumetilco pls question this answer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    @njjumetilco pls question this answer: Hi... I asked you about a file hat was showing me a virus... I had to ask this question separately because i couldn't continue that thread, as I said thank you already. Anyways... It showed the file name as HEUR:Trojan... so is it still safe ?...