Windows 10: Click X10 Tablet WIB1008G Drivers

Discus and support Click X10 Tablet WIB1008G Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had to reinstall Win10 on my tablet recently and lost all my 'tablet feature' drivers such as touch input, rotation, battery indicator ...etc. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lenesh Naidoo, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Click X10 Tablet WIB1008G Drivers

I had to reinstall Win10 on my tablet recently and lost all my 'tablet feature' drivers such as touch input, rotation, battery indicator ...etc.

Any advice on where I can source it?

Device: Click X10 Tablet WIB1008G

Ive tried the windows trouble shooting and Device Manager driver updates, no help.

Please help Microsoft!

:)

Lenesh Naidoo, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 1, 2019
  3. USB Drivers for Acer Tablet W1-810

Hello Ad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with the issue that you are facing.

I would like to ask you:

• Have you tried to read the manual that you received along with the tablet for the instructions on how to transfer data from the tablet to PC?
    • How are you connecting the device to your PC?
    • Is the issue specific to Windows 10 PC or it occurs on both the PCs?

Since the device is getting charged, it means it is connected fine and there are no issues with the cable.

You may check the device manager for any missing driver for the tablet when you connect it. If it shows any exclamation mark or a bang in front of it. You may also find it under unknown devices if the drivers are not detected.

Try the following steps to access Device Manager:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and click Ok.
    • Expand USB adaptors or other related categories and look for the device. (Is you see unknown devices, check under that category as well)

If there is no such issue in the device manager,

I would suggest you to uninstall the USB controller from the device manager. Then connect the device again after restarting the system to install the drivers.

Follow these steps:

a. Press “Windows key + R” from your keyboard.

b. Then type “Device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

c. Expand “Universal Serial Bus Controller”.

d. Right click on the each controller and select “Uninstall” option.

e. Then restart the computer for changes to take effect.

Let us know the results. Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Click X10 Tablet WIB1008G Drivers

Windows 10 driver issue Asus tablet EEE Slate B121

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I suggest that you install the drivers in the compatibility mode and check. Follow the below steps.

Find the file that installs the drivers and then...

• Right click on the exe
    • Click on Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab
    • Tick the box labelled Run this program in compatibility mode for

• Select the version of Windows that this application was designed to run on

Vinod Archak, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Click X10 Tablet WIB1008G Drivers

1. Click X10 Tablet WIB1008G Drivers - Similar Threads - Click X10 Tablet

2. Tablet Driver not running

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet Driver not running: So my tablet driver is not running. Ive tried restarting my desktop computer multiple times and I have no idea how to access the driver. The desktop model is the inspiron 387. I can go into the login screen and everything works perfectly fine, but once I login to my account...
  3. MicroMax Drivers for Tablets and Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MicroMax Drivers for Tablets and Laptops: Hi All, If any users are having issues finding drivers for MicroMax Tablets and Laptops from India with their Windows 10 updates issues without any proper drivers. Please proceed to MicroMax India Official Site to download drivers...
  4. Ugee Tablet drivers

Ugee Tablet drivers: So i recently got a Ugee graphics tablet model M708, and when I installed the drivers, I followed the instructions on the manual, but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't open, and in the hidden icons menu whenever I hover the mouse over the icon of the driver, it would...
  5. Ugee 1910b tablet driver

Ugee 1910b tablet driver: So I have this tablet that I have had for a couple of years, and I recently switched from using it with my laptop to a desktop. I tried to install the driver, but it says that it detects another tablet driver. I have seen many things that say to delete the WinTab32.dll file...
  6. Tablet Driver

Tablet Driver: Where on my PC is the tablet driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/tablet-driver/3cf95247-38f9-4451-bede-f9720c3edf2a
  7. Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag: Hi all, I'm trying to use a graphics tablet with windows 10 and encountering some really infuriating problems. It seems like windows 10 ignores the input from the tablet when doing a 'click and drag' until the tablet pen is moved out of an initial radius, at which point it...
  8. Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag: Hi all, I'm trying to use a graphics tablet with windows 10 and encountering some really infuriating problems. It seems like windows 10 ignores the input from the tablet when doing a 'click and drag' until the tablet pen is moved out of an initial radius, at which point it...
  9. Tablet Haier W800 - Drivers

Tablet Haier W800 - Drivers: I have a Haier tablet Model: W800, I had some problems that ended with a fresh install of the O.S. The point is, that after re-installing, most of the devices where recognised by Windows 10 (Which was the Original Tablet O.S.) except touchscreen. I've tried the standards...
  10. AppCrash when clicking on battery symbol on tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    AppCrash when clicking on battery symbol on tablet: On one of my tablets I have the problem that explorer or app crash happens when clicking/tapping on the battery symbol. Ive already installed Windows 10 a 2nd time fresh without the problem. 27967

Users found this page by searching for:

1. click x10 drivers

2. Wib1008g dravers

3. click 1008g tablet drivers

4. Click-x10 laptop,
  5. click x10 touch screen drivers,
  6. wib1008g drivers downoad,
  7. WIB1008g Windows10 Audio drivers,
  8. click wib1008g driver problem,
  9. wib1008g drivers,
  10. click x10,
  11. CLICK WIB1008G DRIVES,