Windows 10: Clicked Links Re-Directing

Discus and support Clicked Links Re-Directing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, whenever I click a link in web page which is set to open in a new tab, the page, I am expecting In this case Vonage, does not open but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jonad724, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Jonad724 Win User

Clicked Links Re-Directing

Hi, whenever I click a link in web page which is set to open in a new tab, the page, I am expecting In this case Vonage, does not open but it re-directs to this page

https://www.ojrq.net/p/return=https%3A%2F%2Fvonageuk.7eer.net%2Fc%2F11685%2F89251%2F2226%3FsubId1%3DMainCTA%26u%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.vonage.co.uk%252Fcall-plans%252F%253Floc%253DVONUK_VENTUR_OL%26level%3D1%26srcref%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.vonage-deals.co.uk%252Fout-main.php%253F755&cid=2226&tpsync=yes

Which comes up with a 'page not found' screen. I have run Malwarebytes, Norton, RSKill and a couple more but nothing seems to have fixed this. I'm aware that OJRQ is an advertising site but there doesn't appear to be any malware, it just looks like a page hijack but I'm stumped as to how to fix it.

Can anyone help please? Many thanks in advance, Jonathan

:)

Jonad724, Sep 4, 2019

2. Edge browser direct links

My direct links in Edge browser suddenly stopped working on the 22nd. I found Shawn’s page & downloaded the MS reg file (Enable_Preload_Start_and_New_Tab_page_in_Microsoft_Edge), which worked for 5 or 6 times as a direct link to open the website then reverted back to having to enter email & password to access my favorite sites again. I’ve been using Edge browser for almost a year now without any issues. Does anyone have a suggestion of what it may be?
    I also use IE Bing as a backup to Edge which I'm using now.

oldyeller38, Sep 4, 2019
  3. My graphics hardware doesn't support the new version 12 direct x. How do I roll direct x back to 11?

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

· Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps to roll back the direct x from the below link and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Rollback.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Clicked Links Re-Directing

OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Clicked Links Re-Directing

1. Clicked Links Re-Directing - Similar Threads - Clicked Links Directing

2. re-direct folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re-direct folders: My software uses a lot of addons and stores & reads this data from a document folder in user/docs on my C drive. This is doc folder is now getting rather large and takes up a lot of space on my C drive. I would like to transfer that document folder from my C drive to my D...
  3. re-direct folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re-direct folders: My software uses a lot of addons and stores & reads this data from a document folder in user/docs on my C drive. This is doc folder is now getting rather large and takes up a lot of space on my C drive. I would like to transfer that document folder from my C drive to my D...
  4. Folder Re-Direction

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Re-Direction: Dear ExpertsGood day. Hope my message finds you well. I have an issue with a redirection policy :My company used the folder re-direction policy to move the documents from Local user profile to a server path \\server\%userprofile%\Documents.In the policy settings the Option...
  5. Folder Re-Direction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Re-Direction: Dear ExpertsGood day. Hope my message finds you well. I have an issue with a redirection policy :My company used the folder re-direction policy to move the documents from Local user profile to a server path \\server\%userprofile%\Documents.In the policy settings the Option...
  6. Folder Re-Direction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Auto Re-direct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Auto Re-direct: I purchased an HP laptop for a child. I have parental software installed that prevents the browser from opening unknown websites. I had an older laptop that had no issues with the software. Firefox is the browser being used.The new laptop keeps going to other IP addresses...
  8. Links are re installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links are re installing: I have downloaded a link but everytime i open the link it redownloades? i was downloading minecraft forge and i dont know if it has to do with the link or my settings with my downloads?...
  9. MDT to re-install OS directly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MDT to re-install OS directly: Dear All, We have MDT ready and running smoothly, there is no problem to install OS via network PXE boot option. However, we came across an issue to re-install OS via Litetouch vbs as mentioned at...
  10. Edge browser direct links

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browser direct links: My direct links in Edge browser suddenly stopped working on the 22nd. I found Shawn’s page & downloaded the MS reg file (Enable_Preload_Start_and_New_Tab_page_in_Microsoft_Edge), which worked for 5 or 6 times as a direct link to open the website then reverted back to having...