Windows 10: clicked shutdown anyway option

Discus and support clicked shutdown anyway option in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi I have a windows 10 system while shutdown I clicked the option "shutdown anyway" and shut it down. Now the system is not booting from past two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by bhargavvenkatesh1, Feb 9, 2019.

1. clicked shutdown anyway option

Hi

I have a windows 10 system while shutdown I clicked the option "shutdown anyway" and shut it down. Now the system is not booting from past two hours just showing mouse cursor on the black screen.No windows logo is shown

Any solutions provided please help me in resolving this

:)

bhargavvenkatesh1, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Click on Shutdown, it doesn't shutdown, screen goes black and unresponsive

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the
    Power troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Power
      troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website. Both Display
    driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 9, 2019
  3. no full shutdown on asus minilaptop

Hi,

The issue that you've encountered regarding the shutdown behavior of your PC is may be caused by some settings or program conflicts. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you manage the
    Shutdown settings from the Control Panel. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Control Panel, and then press
      Enter.
    • On the Control Panel search box, type Power Options and select it from the search results.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • If the options under the Shutdown settings is grayed out, click the
      Change settings that are currently unavailable to make it enable.
    • Uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended) and then click
      Save changes
    • Once you’re done, you may check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Feb 9, 2019
  4. pigulici Win User

clicked shutdown anyway option

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

clicked shutdown anyway option

1. clicked shutdown anyway option - Similar Threads - clicked shutdown anyway

2. no option to run anyways on uac prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no option to run anyways on uac prompt: my uac prompts dont have any option to run anyways and its really bothering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-run-anyways-on-uac-prompt/e93d121a-a856-4fe3-b5ac-34be424e1c78
  3. no option to run anyways on uac prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no option to run anyways on uac prompt: my uac prompts dont have any option to run anyways and its really bothering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-run-anyways-on-uac-prompt/e93d121a-a856-4fe3-b5ac-34be424e1c78
  4. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  5. Shutdown option doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutdown option doesn't work: When I click on shutdown nothing happens. The issue appeared after the recent update. Does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/User202000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd29pq/shutdown_option_doesnt_work/
  6. PC restarts if I don't choose shutdown anyway

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC restarts if I don't choose shutdown anyway: As the title says: my PC restarts if I don't choose shutdown anyway. I find it really annoying since i have never had this issue before so sometimes i just leave the pc expecting it to shutdown and then find it powered on when i wake up the next day. I have tried everything...
  7. How do I prevent a user from clicking on Restart Anyway or Shutdown Anyway in Win 10 Pro?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I prevent a user from clicking on Restart Anyway or Shutdown Anyway in Win 10 Pro?: I have a user that likes to click on Restart Anyway when they reboot, without caring that they may lose data, or that some process needs to complete, or that someone else is logged in and needs to log out gracefully. Is there any way to disable the "… Anyway" button for this...
  8. shutdown anyway prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shutdown anyway prompt: whenever I shutdown my laptop if any program is still open then the windows show the shutdown anyway or cancel prompt but in 1 sec it will shutdown itself I cant click on cancel or shutdown anyway button it shutdown itself due to most of the time I lost my unsaved work...
  9. Shutdown option not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shutdown option not working: Hey guys, I had got a problem in my laptop. When i i clikc on shutdown option my laptop was not shutdowning down. It have been a month and i was hibernating my laptop to shut down. And i also tried power off buttons and that too not workee for me. I need help from ur side...
  10. 9226 to 10014 not an option --- 4 me anyway

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    9226 to 10014 not an option --- 4 me anyway: Tried to go to 10014, blue screen of death during install, anyway, have decided to build up a spare rig and have ago at a clean install, shame really, everything was going quite well with 9226. *Mad 4980

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shutdown anyways inaccessible