Windows 10: clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page

Discus and support clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am facing this issue from the last two days. When I click a notification from twitter.com, it tries to open wrong page because some garbage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ANIL KUMAR2, Aug 9, 2022.

1. clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page

I am facing this issue from the last two days. When I click a notification from twitter.com, it tries to open wrong page because some garbage characters are added to the page's correct address. For instance, the address Microsoft edge tries to open is "0%7C0%7Cdefault%7C0%7Chttpstwitter.com/%7Cp#https://twitter.com/#1tweet_with_badge-1556903559475580929" by prefixing "0%7C0%7Cdefault%7C0%7Chttpstwitter.com/%7Cp#" to the correct web page address. Please help.

:)

ANIL KUMAR2, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Billy Med Win User

Twitter Notifications

No worries, Russ. To get Twitter notifications on your device, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall your Twitter application.
    • Open your Twitter from a computer and go to your settings.
    • Choose apps and remove access from Twitter for your Windows Phone.
    • Reinstall Twitter on your phone and grant it permission to connect to your account.
    You should receive Twitter notifications after a day or two.

Keep us posted.

Billy Med, Aug 9, 2022
  3. how to let a clicked notification of a new email in the notification center, let you open that email in a Outlkook 2016 (locally installed) instead of the Mail app?

More information ...

I tried also with another PC, a Surface 3 one and the Outlook 2016 issue related to Notification Center is the same even doing all the steps previously suggested: this time all the new email are listed in the Notification Center but always greyed a, when
    clicked, no email is opened.

PS: I had to reply, because I could not even modify the previous post (clicking to "... " did not open the editing mode: is there something wrong with this Community forum??

Enzo Contini, Aug 9, 2022
  4. clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page

1. clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page - Similar Threads - clicking Notification twitter

2. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...: As said from the title. When I have notifications on for someone on twitter, and they tweet, I get a notification from windows pop up, however, when I click it, it doesnt bring me to the tweet in my google chrome tab. It just closes the notification no matter where I click on...
  3. clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page

in Windows 10 Customization
    clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page: I am facing this issue from the last two days. When I click a notification from twitter.com, it tries to open wrong page because some garbage characters are added to the page's correct address. For instance, the address Microsoft edge tries to open is...
  4. clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clicking a Notification from twitter.com tries to open wrong page: I am facing this issue from the last two days. When I click a notification from twitter.com, it tries to open wrong page because some garbage characters are added to the page's correct address. For instance, the address Microsoft edge tries to open is...
  5. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  6. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  7. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

Windows 10 - Twitter notifications: Hi, I'm just wondering if something has changed in Windows 10 that has caused Twitter notifications to no longer show up in windows notifications and if so, is there something I can do to fix it? I have Twitter downloaded on my PC and previously I had notifications of...
  8. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

Windows 10 - Twitter notifications: Hi, I'm just wondering if something has changed in Windows 10 that has caused Twitter notifications to no longer show up in windows notifications and if so, is there something I can do to fix it? I have Twitter downloaded on my PC and previously I had notifications of...
  9. Right-click / Save on Twitter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right-click / Save on Twitter: I am using Windows 10 and find that although I can right-click and save image anywhere else, when I right click an image on Twitter the right-click menu doesn't appear. I am able to save an image from Twitter using my Samsung phone however so I don't think it's a Twitter...
  10. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications