Windows 10: Clicking "Control Center" cog on taskbar brings up notifications

Discus and support Clicking "Control Center" cog on taskbar brings up notifications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Clicking the cog on taskbar brings up the notification pane instead of a little popup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Am_619, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Am_619 Win User

Clicking "Control Center" cog on taskbar brings up notifications

Clicking the cog on taskbar brings up the notification pane instead of a little popup.

:)

Am_619, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Neek Win User

Taskbar in-line notification center w/ number of new notifications

Here's animated illustration made in PS

Clicking "Control Center" cog on taskbar brings up notifications [​IMG]

At the moment the user has to manually check if he's got any emails or other stuff, by opening the start menu, but this let's him know as soon as he gets any, however here's the cool thing...it won't annoy the user with Big pop ups and sounds.
    Plus if he's been AFK for a while, he'll see number of new notification's he's got in the meantime.
    Hope you like it, if you do please support it HERE

3. Mohan B P Win User
    Action Center Taskbar Icon not Showing App Icons

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the taskbar in Windows 10, let me assist you.

It seems that the task bar and notifications settings have been changed.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Personalization
      option.
    • Click on Taskbar option in the left pane.
    • Check for any modifications in the settings and make changes if necessary.

For more information on notification settings, you may also refer to the article below on
    Change notification settings in action center and check I fit helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Mohan B P, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. Clicking "Control Center" cog on taskbar brings up notifications - Similar Threads - Clicking Control Center

2. Windows 11 Taskbar requires multiple clicks to bring up window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar requires multiple clicks to bring up window: In Windows 11, taskbar has extremely small click-drag action distance detection. Just 3 pixels. If you press button down and then move the cursor further than 3px before pressing up, the desired input action click is simply ignored - discarded. In Windows 10, this wasn't the...
  3. Clicking "Control Center" cog on taskbar brings up notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking "Control Center" cog on taskbar brings up notifications: Clicking the cog on taskbar brings up the notification pane instead of a little popup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicking-control-center-cog-on-taskbar-brings-up/4f5f42b0-b839-4a6e-94be-3e7cefc4f5e5
  4. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification click not working in action center: After I get a notification, by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. But when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. Notification just disappears. I have to...
  5. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification click not working in action center: After I get a notification, by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. But when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. Notification just disappears. I have to...
  6. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 Taskbar requires multiple clicks to bring up window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar requires multiple clicks to bring up window: Sometimes when I have a opened window that is hidden behind other applications and I try to click the application icon on the taskbar to bring it to the front, the background of the icon on the taskbar will just turn orange/red and just do nothing. I need to click it like 3-5...
  8. Windows 11 Taskbar requires multiple clicks to bring up window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar requires multiple clicks to bring up window: Sometimes when I have a opened window that is hidden behind other applications and I try to click the application icon on the taskbar to bring it to the front, the background of the icon on the taskbar will just turn orange/red and just do nothing. I need to click it like 3-5...
  9. XBOX controller brings up broswer when clicked PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX controller brings up broswer when clicked PC: Whenever I press A on my controller with brings a page about language on the microsoft website. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-brings-up-broswer-when-clicked-pc/d5d79497-052e-47fd-a8c4-2a6e74db5016
  10. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification click not working in action center: Hi After notification is created by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. but when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. notification just disappears....