Windows 10: Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...

Discus and support Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a [ATTACH]sloution to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AraniAranyak, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...

Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then... 444fab00-c421-44c7-8568-27ce5b66cc3a?upload=true.jpg sloution to fix this.

:)

AraniAranyak, Jun 12, 2019

2. No option to enable light theme in 1903?

It says I have downloaded the 1903 version, but there is no option for light theme in the colours section?

johnDole25, Jun 12, 2019
  3. A3KP Win User
    Light and dark themes

Is there a possebility to implement in the future Windows builds the light/dark theme in the personal maps?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

4. pepanee Win User

Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...

Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG!

Just a quick Suggestion which is a little off topic.

You use a light and dark theme. I have a free app that dims the brightness of the screen to any percentage (20% is the minimum in the app). It's awesome and once you want your screen brightness back to its default, you just exit the app.

This is just a suggestion. If you'd rather use the Dark/Light themes, then disregard this comment.

pepanee, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...

1. Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then... - Similar Threads - Clicking wifi shows

2. Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug: After updating my Windows to the current new version of Windows 11, I noticed there is a bug with the Task Manager Light/Dark mode options. Choosing the mode for computer wide to light or dark mode doesn't affect how it looks, but when you change it to Custom and have either...
  3. Tiles a mixture of dark and light theme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tiles a mixture of dark and light theme: Hi, After upgrading to 20H2 19042.572 - one section of my start menu shows both dark and light tiles. If I switch to a light theme, all looks right, switch back to the dark theme, looks a mess. Does anyone else have this issue? Dark Theme [ATTACH] Light Theme [ATTACH]...
  4. Dark theme off but still few windows showing dark theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark theme off but still few windows showing dark theme: Dear team, I have dark theme off on my win 10 machine, but still few windows/application pages ahwoing black. I tried everything I could but its not fping away. This happened, if I am right after I installed vs2019 community version. Are there any tips to resolve this...
  5. Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi

Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi: Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a [ATTACH]sloution to fix this. ***Modified title from: Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a...
  6. Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903)

in Cortana
    Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903): My suggestion: Please make this cortana windows light with the harmony of the light theme of Windows 10 version 1903.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-cortana-window-is-black-in-light-theme/c21e264e-5f6b-40f6-8022-f842f4211055"
  7. No option to enable light theme in 1903?

No option to enable light theme in 1903?: It says I have downloaded the 1903 version, but there is no option for light theme in the colours section? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-enable-light-theme-in-1903/7de66b98-a504-4565-b47d-9c7ccb61fa01
  8. 1809 dark theme bug

1809 dark theme bug: Hello, have just installed the update with the dak theme and i see this bug, do you see these white rows on the top and bottom. have no idea how to made them dark. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Version 1809 Dark Theme

Windows 10 Version 1809 Dark Theme: I just updated my Windows 10 Home to version 1809 and use the dark theme. When I opened Windows Explorer the pane with the file and folder listing has the dark background and the text is black. I can hardly read it to find what I want. Is there some way to change the text to...
  10. Dark Theme Explorer Bug

Dark Theme Explorer Bug: Ever since the dark themed explorer came out, I have this one issue that I tried to fix for quite some time. My explorer looks ugly and well, this. Look at the menu, the accent color, smaller text. Color isn't what it should be, and is unreadable without highlighting AND...