Windows 10: Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately...

Discus and support Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is accompanied by Event Viewer Application Event IDs 1000 (Error) and 1001 (Information). Event ID 1000 specifies application SecHealthUI.exe (I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by greenbeancounter, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately...

This is accompanied by Event Viewer Application Event IDs 1000 (Error) and 1001 (Information).

Event ID 1000 specifies application SecHealthUI.exe (I believe this is the Windows Security User Interface).

Best I can tell, this only happens the first time I attempt to open Windows Security following a reboot.

Normally I wouldn't be concerned, but, since this is security related, I am.

Windows 10 1903 fully patched through today.

I've run sfc /scannow and DISM health checks with no issues.

:)

greenbeancounter, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately...

ati tool doesnt open in a window

my version of ati tool is 0.26 (stable). My graphics card is hd 4850 ati.
    When i double click to turn on ati tool, it opens in the system tray but doesnt open in a window and i am not able to use it.
    one time i clicked a lot of times and the one a small part of the window opened and then i got a blue screen

how can i solve this

lifebennder, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately...

1. Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately... - Similar Threads - Clicking Open Security

2. Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.: Hello, Please Support as Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening and another issue is my photo app not working. Windows is up to date. Windws version is 1803 Done below steps but still having same issue. 1. Run - wsreset.exe 2. Windows Store...
  3. Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening: Hello, I was claimed the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and to play it the site sent me to the windows store. It opened and immediately closed. I have tried a lot of Powershell commands, wsreset and changing time and date but nothing happened. I tried even to...
  4. Command prompt crashes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt crashes immediately after opening: When I run command prompt whether directly or by running it as an administrator, it opens and closes immediately, I have made windows upgrade by downloading the tool from Microsoft website, and I have chosen to keep my files and settings. The problem persisted. How can I...
  5. 3D paint crashes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D paint crashes immediately after opening: ok first 3d paint was working normally, however one day I was working on paint (the old one) I thought of clicking the 3d paint logo in the tool bar suddenly it open and crashed without any reason, from that time every time I try to open 3d paint it crashes without giving a...
  6. Windows Voice Recorder Crashes Immediately After Opening

Windows Voice Recorder Crashes Immediately After Opening: When I click the voice recorder app it shows the loading screen and then immediately crashes. I don't even get to the actual app before it crashes. I've troubleshooted and nothing came up as a problem. I reset the app and it didn't work. I'm fully updated on this PC. It was...
  7. Start appears disabled (Translucent) when opened the first time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start appears disabled (Translucent) when opened the first time.: I have noticed this quite a while ago but i don't know why i never posted it anywhere but here it is. So when i start my Lap and open Start for the first time it appears disabled (translucent) or (blacked). Something like this : [img] (The tiles and controls are not...
  8. Win10 Enterprise reboot immediately once opening TMT3

Win10 Enterprise reboot immediately once opening TMT3: I have installed TMT3 (TotalMedia Theatre 3) and once I open it, Win10 Enterprise just reboot automatically and immediately. I don't have any clue*cry*cry*cry Has anyone met the same issue? Thanks! 57203
  9. Excessive sessions open immediately after boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Excessive sessions open immediately after boot: I've been having problems with Internet speed variations recently. Today I had a Tech from my ISP here to look at the problem and he discovered that immediately after boot I have over 50 active sessions open on my PC, even before I open a browser window. This machine has...
  10. Long boot time, both reboot and first start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long boot time, both reboot and first start up: Hi all, Im having a nasty bug after installing the latest update (KB3081424), after loading Windows i get a black screen for about 40 sec to a min, and then W10 logs me in to the systeem. Between the black screen and my login name and welcome i get a short flash of a...