Windows 10: Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately...

Discus and support Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is accompanied by Event Viewer Application Event IDs 1000 (Error) and 1001 (Information). Event ID 1000 specifies application SecHealthUI.exe (I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by greenbeancounter, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately...

This is accompanied by Event Viewer Application Event IDs 1000 (Error) and 1001 (Information).

Event ID 1000 specifies application SecHealthUI.exe (I believe this is the Windows Security User Interface).

Best I can tell, this only happens the first time I attempt to open Windows Security following a reboot.

Normally I wouldn't be concerned, but, since this is security related, I am.

Windows 10 1903 fully patched through today.

I've run sfc /scannow and DISM health checks with no issues.

:)

greenbeancounter, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately...

ati tool doesnt open in a window

my version of ati tool is 0.26 (stable). My graphics card is hd 4850 ati.
    When i double click to turn on ati tool, it opens in the system tray but doesnt open in a window and i am not able to use it.
    one time i clicked a lot of times and the one a small part of the window opened and then i got a blue screen

how can i solve this

lifebennder, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately...

1. Clicking "Open Windows Security" first time after reboot starts to open but immediately... - Similar Threads - Clicking Open Security

2. Settings immediately closes after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings immediately closes after opening: Before I'm recommended sfc /scannow trust me, I've tried everything. I've tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and nothing works. For other people it...
  3. Settings immediately closes after opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings immediately closes after opening: Before I'm recommended sfc /scannow trust me, I've tried everything. I've tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and nothing works. For other people it...
  4. Store closes immediately after opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  5. Store closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  6. Store closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows programs open and crash almost immediately after opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows programs open and crash almost immediately after opening.: I have been trying to find a solution to this problem for a while now. Here are some of the problems since I don't really know the correct terms to describe this concisely.Search bar has a loading icon and then just crashesIf I try to open anything from Windows settings it...
  8. calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears: calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-disappears-immediately-after/801ced94-ebe0-40de-86c9-638de988a098
  9. Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.: Hello, Please Support as Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening and another issue is my photo app not working. Windows is up to date. Windws version is 1803 Done below steps but still having same issue. 1. Run - wsreset.exe 2. Windows Store...
  10. Start appears disabled (Translucent) when opened the first time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start appears disabled (Translucent) when opened the first time.: I have noticed this quite a while ago but i don't know why i never posted it anywhere but here it is. So when i start my Lap and open Start for the first time it appears disabled (translucent) or (blacked). Something like this : [img] (The tiles and controls are not...