Windows 10: clicking play on Worms WMD downloaded via the Xbox game pass on the Windows Store does not...

Discus and support clicking play on Worms WMD downloaded via the Xbox game pass on the Windows Store does not... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass and decided to play Worms with my friends. When I installed the game I clicked play but nothing happened except... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KlikAas, Jan 23, 2021.

1. KlikAas Win User

clicking play on Worms WMD downloaded via the Xbox game pass on the Windows Store does not...

I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass and decided to play Worms with my friends. When I installed the game I clicked play but nothing happened except the little blue circle indicating that something is loading played for like 2 seconds before disappearing. After that nothing happened. I downloaded Cluster Truck before and that worked fine so why does Worms not work? I already did the standard things advised on here including reinstalling the app, wsreset, troubleshooting and powershell and it STILL doesn't work. Help please this is getting really frustrating.

:)

KlikAas, Jan 23, 2021

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

clicking play on Worms WMD downloaded via the Xbox game pass on the Windows Store does not...

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost

Source: Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

1. clicking play on Worms WMD downloaded via the Xbox game pass on the Windows Store does not... - Similar Threads - clicking play Worms

2. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game pass and windows store games not working: I have been trying to download Grounded, but It comes up with the error of "Grounded is rated above the restrictions set on this account. to install please ask an adult to sign in and download." But the age of the account is 18+, Also in my windows update settings and windows...
  3. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  4. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  5. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  6. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  7. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  8. Xbox Game pass/Windows store - Cannot download a single game.

Xbox Game pass/Windows store - Cannot download a single game.: A few days ago I purchased the Xbox game pass membership, but I cannot download a single game via the windows store or the xbox game pass app. I have tried many many things to get this working, hours and hours spent to no avail. I wont list everything I've tried because I'd...
  9. games crash via xbox game pass on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games crash via xbox game pass on PC: during the game, it crashes without an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-crash-via-xbox-game-pass-on-pc/218c29a9-2847-44cc-953e-a6955e4f68fc
  10. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...