Windows 10: Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only...

Discus and support Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/BlingBlingGarchomp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9sxx6/clicking_the_show_desktop_at_the_bottom_right/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlingBlingGarchomp, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only...

/u/BlingBlingGarchomp, Aug 14, 2020

2. Right Click on Desktop take long time to show up

This worked!! Thank you very much Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only... :) Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only... :)

Synaptics Control Panel
    seems to be the offending extension for me. Any downside for disabling it?

Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only... [​IMG]

Remian8985, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Omidz 10 Win User

Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only...

Right Click on Desktop take long time to show up

Thanks man It worked for me and it was intel extension for graphic driver. Thanks a lot

Omidz 10, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only...

1. Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only... - Similar Threads - Clicking 'Show Desktop'

2. Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.: Yes i know i can click on that tiny line on the right hand corner. Its small, awkward and annoying. Is there a method to add in the option; right click task bar -> show desktop. I don't want another shortcut on the task bar....
  3. Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.: Yes i know i can click on that tiny line on the right hand corner. Its small, awkward and annoying. Is there a method to add in the option; right click task bar -> show desktop. I don't want another shortcut on the task bar....
  4. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  5. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  6. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  7. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  8. task bar right bottom is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task bar right bottom is not working: in task bar right bottom no icon is working as well as in settings also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-right-bottom-is-not-working/11d9fdf2-eddc-48ab-94a0-5a9474bd351e
  9. task bar on right side, not bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar on right side, not bottom of screen: OK, recent "upgrades" moved the task bar to the side. Tried to get used to it, but requires more clicks, is a hassle for me. Called MS support, agent came onto my computer, put task bar back to bottom. Tried to follow what he did, could not duplicate. I said, will it stay...
  10. Need to change language on the Window calendar at the bottom right corner of the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to change language on the Window calendar at the bottom right corner of the task bar: My new computer has Windows 10 in English except for the calendar on the bottom right of the task bar. All my settings are in the Region of the United States and in English. Everything in Windows 10 is in English except for the calendar. Also, the time is set to 24 hour time...