Windows 10: Clicking Windows 10 Sea of thieves install does nothing

Discus and support Clicking Windows 10 Sea of thieves install does nothing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Tried every solution. submitted by /u/Jaredrap [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jaredrap, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Clicking Windows 10 Sea of thieves install does nothing

/u/Jaredrap, Jul 19, 2020

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Clicking Windows 10 Sea of thieves install does nothing

MantasRimdžius, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Clicking Windows 10 Sea of thieves install does nothing

1. Clicking Windows 10 Sea of thieves install does nothing - Similar Threads - Clicking Sea thieves

2. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  3. Can't install sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install sea of thieves: Can't install sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-sea-of-thieves/899ed40b-28b5-487d-a676-c74d009802e3
  4. Can't install Sea of Thieves

Can't install Sea of Thieves: I have gift purchased my older brother a copy of Sea of Thieves and he has accepted it, we went to download it but the download is stuck at starting download, eventually it just gives up and we have to try downloading again, it doesn't download at all not even 1%, he has...
  5. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sea Of Thieves: I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading.. BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my "video driver needs updating" How do I fix this? And why was it playable yesterday but not today? I've checked...
  6. Unable to install Sea of Thieves

Unable to install Sea of Thieves: As the title states, I am currently unable to install Sea of Thieves, I've already tried restarting, using PowerShell, using different commands, resetting it, checking for updates, using the troubleshooter, and much more, yet nothing has worked. So as a last resort I've come...
  7. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  8. Sea of thieves

Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"
  9. Cant install Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install Sea of Thieves: Recently Sea of thieves has been broken. the website is a wreck, you cant launch the game etc. I tried reinstalling the game but now I can't install it. it gets stuck at 31/31 GBs and says error to restart it. It's an endless cycle of it telling me to restart. I have done the...
  10. Sea Of Thieves wont install

Sea Of Thieves wont install: Hi, Im Trying to install Sea Of Thieves but cant! It wont Allow Me to it sort of does i mean it lets me install it but then when i start it it goes up to 1gb+ download speed then comes down to about 200mb but i only get around 12mb/s and then when it finish's it add's more...