Windows 10: Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work

Discus and support Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Randomly happened a few days ago, I updated to the latest version to see if it would fix but it didn't. Does anyone know how to fix this? Videos in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZtefanTV, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work

Randomly happened a few days ago, I updated to the latest version to see if it would fix but it didn't. Does anyone know how to fix this? Videos in windows media player also can't be skipped ahead for some reason. My sound audio settings also keep resetting

In control panel every program is randomly running in 32 bit mode for some reason...

submitted by /u/ZtefanTV
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZtefanTV, Jan 22, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Jan 22, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work

1. Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work - Similar Threads - Clicking task bar

2. Mouse won't click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse won't click: I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the problem comes up with both USB, Bluetooth and touchpad at the same time. So in detail: It has 2-3 cases 1: I can click on the...
  3. Middle Mouse Button Click Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Middle Mouse Button Click Isn't Working: Unfortunately, earlier today, my middle mouse button stopped working whenever I clicked it. I plugged in another mouse, one that I had just bought from the store, and it's middle mouse button wasn't working either. I tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them,...
  4. Middle click scrolling not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Middle click scrolling not working: I have a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center customized, however I can't figure out how to make the middle button drag scroll. I've set the button as "Middle Click" but it doesn't work. Anyone know if there's a reg hack or something for this?...
  5. My mouse won't stop moving,clicking, and scrolling on it's own.

My mouse won't stop moving,clicking, and scrolling on it's own.: I've tried updating drivers. Restarting windows. Lowering speed of the cursor. Taking apart my mouse and cleaning the inside (Logitech m185 btw). Cleaning the usb port. And Unplugging and plugging the mouse in. But nothing will work. Please help! I'm using windows 10...
  6. Apps won't respond to mouse clicks.

Apps won't respond to mouse clicks.: Not sure if its a Windows 10 problem or not but, I have had my (pre-built but upgraded) PC for just over a year now and it's great! but for 1, it suddenly started feeling really slow and freezing (I have an m.2 nvme) but, most annoyingly, apps and games will just not respond...
  7. Middle click to scroll in Windows 10.

Middle click to scroll in Windows 10.: I have tried multiple mice and none of them will scroll in Windows 10 when I click the middle mouse/scroll wheel button. This works perfectly fine on windows 7, in almost every application or browser I can think of. This is not rolling the scroll wheel that's fine but...
  8. mouse click not working on desktop but works on task bar and elsewhere.

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse click not working on desktop but works on task bar and elsewhere.: First noticed this behavior after logging in with splashtop. The mouse cursor showed the busy pointer when hovering over the desktop. I accessed the system directly (got between chair and keyboard) and observed that I could not click on any shortcut or folder. Task bar...
  9. Wireless mouse wheel won't click

Wireless mouse wheel won't click: I have a Logitech M510 wireless mouse. After a recent update to a CAD program I use, the wheel click function stopped working. That is a critical function in my work with my CAD program. I can't seem to find a way to change any settings or update any drivers for it. I...
  10. Mouse won't right click on start

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse won't right click on start: This is on an ACER laptop. Fresh install (not upgrade) and activation of WIN 10 Pro. The mouse (or external USB mouse) won't work using right click over the start icon. It will right click anywhere else, on the other parts of the taskbar, on the desktop, in apps...everywhere...