Windows 10: Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work

Discus and support Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Randomly happened a few days ago, I updated to the latest version to see if it would fix but it didn't. Does anyone know how to fix this? Videos in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZtefanTV, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work

Randomly happened a few days ago, I updated to the latest version to see if it would fix but it didn't. Does anyone know how to fix this? Videos in windows media player also can't be skipped ahead for some reason. My sound audio settings also keep resetting

In control panel every program is randomly running in 32 bit mode for some reason...

submitted by /u/ZtefanTV
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZtefanTV, Jan 22, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Jan 22, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work

1. Clicking windows in the task bar won't open them and middle mouse click scroll won't work - Similar Threads - Clicking task bar

2. Disable middle click scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable middle click scrolling: Windows 11.Whenever you middle click in something that can be scrolled, there's this annoying thing that takes over the mouse and starts scrolling.Did anyone put this through UX? It's utterly infuriating.Countless times I middle click for various reasons that never ever...
  3. Disable middle click scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable middle click scrolling: Windows 11.Whenever you middle click in something that can be scrolled, there's this annoying thing that takes over the mouse and starts scrolling.Did anyone put this through UX? It's utterly infuriating.Countless times I middle click for various reasons that never ever...
  4. One drive on task bar won't open when clicked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive on task bar won't open when clicked: Hi there,I have had a problem since this afternoon - I cannot open one drive on task bar which I need to do in order to quit one drive as I cannot run games with it open as it gives me massive ping spike to about 600-1000. What happens when I click the task bar icon: it...
  5. One drive on task bar won't open when clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive on task bar won't open when clicked: Hi there,I have had a problem since this afternoon - I cannot open one drive on task bar which I need to do in order to quit one drive as I cannot run games with it open as it gives me massive ping spike to about 600-1000. What happens when I click the task bar icon: it...
  6. One drive on task bar won't open when clicked

7. Mouse is working but won't click

Mouse is working but won't click: On my windows 11 PC, mouse is not working.cursor moves but wont click. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-working-but-wont-click/d4446904-1525-41b9-9bf1-69782e247042
  8. Mouse is working but won't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is working but won't click: On my windows 11 PC, mouse is not working.cursor moves but wont click. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-working-but-wont-click/d4446904-1525-41b9-9bf1-69782e247042
  9. Mouse won't click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse won't click: I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the problem comes up with both USB, Bluetooth and touchpad at the same time. So in detail: It has 2-3 cases 1: I can click on the...
  10. Middle click scrolling not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Middle click scrolling not working: I have a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center customized, however I can't figure out how to make the middle button drag scroll. I've set the button as "Middle Click" but it doesn't work. Anyone know if there's a reg hack or something for this?...