Windows 10: ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.

Discus and support ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using an ASUS laptop with Windows 11 and I've been encountering a problem with ClickLock. I've tried going to the mouse settings, trackpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joy Bacani, Nov 29, 2023.

1. ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.

I'm using an ASUS laptop with Windows 11 and I've been encountering a problem with ClickLock. I've tried going to the mouse settings, trackpad settings, and even going to the additional mouse settings to turn ClickLock on and off, but it won't work. I have a feeling that this has been turned on automatically and I can't turn it off even if ClickLock is off in the additional mouse settings. Unchecking has no effect at all, leaving my mouse to drag and highlight everything even if I don't want it to.

:)

Joy Bacani, Nov 29, 2023

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Nov 29, 2023
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Medyen Win User

ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off. :)

Medyen, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.

1. ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off. - Similar Threads - ClickLock won't turn

2. Windows 11 airplane mode won't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 airplane mode won't turn off: Hi, I have a weird problem with windows 11, I suspect it's a hardware problem.Windows suddenly started booting randomly on airplane mode. No Wifi no Bluetooth, and I can't turn them on or turn the airplane mode off.And some other time it boots normally, I just have to enable...
  3. Windows 11 airplane mode won't turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 airplane mode won't turn off: Hi, I have a weird problem with windows 11, I suspect it's a hardware problem.Windows suddenly started booting randomly on airplane mode. No Wifi no Bluetooth, and I can't turn them on or turn the airplane mode off.And some other time it boots normally, I just have to enable...
  4. Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off: I just got a new Windows 11 desktop and was trying things. I turned on the text indicator and now it won't turn off. Yes I went to Accessibility - cursor - and switch it to off.. I restarted.-- then it was still there???So far not a Windows 11 fan for a number of reasons....
  5. Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off

Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off: I just got a new Windows 11 desktop and was trying things. I turned on the text indicator and now it won't turn off. Yes I went to Accessibility - cursor - and switch it to off.. I restarted.-- then it was still there???So far not a Windows 11 fan for a number of reasons....
  6. ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.

ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.: I'm using an ASUS laptop with Windows 11 and I've been encountering a problem with ClickLock. I've tried going to the mouse settings, trackpad settings, and even going to the additional mouse settings to turn ClickLock on and off, but it won't work. I have a feeling that this...
  7. Windows 11 won't turn off my HDR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't turn off my HDR: Hi,I recently updated to Windows 11. and I noticed an issue with my display. My HDR is automatically turned on even though the setting claims it is off; however when I am in the display settings, it turns off. I was wondering, is this a bug? How can I fix it?My monitor is a...
  8. Windows 11 won't turn off my HDR

Windows 11 won't turn off my HDR: Hi,I recently updated to Windows 11. and I noticed an issue with my display. My HDR is automatically turned on even though the setting claims it is off; however when I am in the display settings, it turns off. I was wondering, is this a bug? How can I fix it?My monitor is a...
  9. Windows Clicklock not engaging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Clicklock not engaging.: I am disabled and use a trackball and Windows 10. In most software when I need to hold the Left Mouse button in and drag the mouse, Clicklock will engage if I hold down the Left mouse button for the time length I set it. There are however a few older games (eg Emperor...
  10. Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows: How to: Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows How to Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows primary mouse button. To set when ClickLock is turned on, you would briefly press the primary mouse button on an item until the click is "locked". You can now highlight...