Windows 10: ClickNdesign3d woes...

Discus and support ClickNdesign3d woes... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! I've discovered that this app is no longer, but I'd like to keep using it. My Uncle gave it to me years ago. ClickNDesign 3D v5.14 on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PieLam, Feb 27, 2021.

1. PieLam Win User

ClickNdesign3d woes...

Hi all!
    I've discovered that this app is no longer, but I'd like to keep using it. My Uncle gave it to me years ago.

ClickNDesign 3D v5.14 on Windows 10 (1909)

I re-acquired this program from softpedia.com on 02/23/2021. I attempted to install it on my F: drive (F:\Program Files (x86)\Click'N Design 3D (V5)). The install went well, it looked like to me anyway. However, clicking on the ClickNDesign 3D v5.14 created icon would do nothing. So, I tried uninstalling ClickNDesign 3D v5.14, re-booted, re-DLed it, ClickNDesign 3D v5.14 still wouldn't run from the desktop created icon. Then, I spent few more hours installing other similar CD labeling SW. The next day, I decided to try ClickNDesign 3D v5.14 one more time, this time however, ClickNDesign 3D v5.14,was installed to the default path on my C: drive (C:\Program Files (x86)\Click'N Design 3D (V5)).
    WTF??? *Sad
    I did not want to use up more space on C: as the total capacity of C: is limited.
    I hate this happened despite an otherwise excellent program.

:)

PieLam, Feb 27, 2021
  2. klepp0906 Win User

Argh. Windows Recovery partition woes

so googling some more in case relevant, its listing it as volume16

ClickNdesign3d woes... [​IMG]

if i look here I dont even HAVE a volume 16 (unless thats because the recovery partition is invis even to diskpart?

klepp0906, Feb 27, 2021
  3. badrobot Win User
    Networking woes again !!!!

Hey Jimbo, I got 3 real machines and 2 virtuals (VMWare and Hyper-V). Not a single issue on network sharing. All 3 real machines see the 2 virtuals and the 2 virtual see the 3 real machines and tested file sharing across network including NAS. Everything is "A" okay... ClickNdesign3d woes... :)

Thank you @Kari for the step by step tutorial. This is my first time to use Hyper-V. I installed Win 7 Home Premium. However, Legacy Network Adapter did not work. I have to use the first method for Win 7 Ultimate and I got network connection right away. Thank you very much!

Cheers!

badrobot, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

ClickNdesign3d woes...

Networking woes again !!!!

Funny, my test earlier tonight made me edit the tut ClickNdesign3d woes... :). Until a few hours ago it told to select the legacy adapter only for Vista SP1 or earlier, and normal for Vista SP 2 and later (that's the way I have learned it). Then I tested with Seven Home Premium and could only connect it with legacy adapter which then made me to edit the tutorial!

The test I mentioned:

Thema:

ClickNdesign3d woes...

1. ClickNdesign3d woes... - Similar Threads - ClickNdesign3d woes

2. Laptop BSOD Woes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop BSOD Woes: So my laptop has suddenly started to have boot up issues via random BSOD errors.I get a rotating influx of MEMORY MANAGEMENT, STOP KERNEL CHECK, IRQL NOT EQUAL, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION, etc.I started by replacing the RAM, NVME, battery, power brick, cleaning out the fans,...
  3. Laptop BSOD Woes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop BSOD Woes: So my laptop has suddenly started to have boot up issues via random BSOD errors.I get a rotating influx of MEMORY MANAGEMENT, STOP KERNEL CHECK, IRQL NOT EQUAL, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION, etc.I started by replacing the RAM, NVME, battery, power brick, cleaning out the fans,...
  4. Laptop BSOD Woes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Data Transfer Woes

Data Transfer Woes: Hi there.I am currently running Windows 7. I recently bought a new SSD in order to upgrade my OS / improve speed over my old HDD. I installed Windows 10 on the new, blank SSD. I need to know how to get my Windows 7 HDD files onto the new Windows 10 SSD, without also...
  6. Data Transfer Woes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data Transfer Woes: Hi there.I am currently running Windows 7. I recently bought a new SSD in order to upgrade my OS / improve speed over my old HDD. I installed Windows 10 on the new, blank SSD. I need to know how to get my Windows 7 HDD files onto the new Windows 10 SSD, without also...
  7. Data Transfer Woes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows: I didn't know when I purchased my new laptop that there was no drive to play my dvds. So I bought an external dvd drive, I/O Magic and it still would not play my DVDs, movies etc, commercially produced that always worked before. Cue to a very special DVD, my wedding. It not...
  9. Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows

Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows: I didn't know when I purchased my new laptop that there was no drive to play my dvds. So I bought an external dvd drive, I/O Magic and it still would not play my DVDs, movies etc, commercially produced that always worked before. Cue to a very special DVD, my wedding. It not...
  10. Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware