Windows 10: clickpad

Discus and support clickpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I disable the clickpad win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clickpad/ed05174a-48f6-4562-95f3-d593d056cf42 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alfson, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Alfson Win User

clickpad

how can I disable the clickpad win 10?

:)

Alfson, Jan 13, 2019

2. ClickPad settings reset to default everytime I reboot

Since installing Windows 10 my settings on my clickpad won't save. I have tried numerous times to take off the zoom feature on the clickpad and it works as long as I am in that session. But when I log back in the next time it has reset to default. This
    is frustrating and I don't know how to fix it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

SherryeChapin, Jan 13, 2019
  3. ClickPad settings reset to default everytime I reboot

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in response. Are you still facing the issue?

Keeping the ClickPad software up-to-date is suggested in this case, browse through the pc manufacturer website to download the latest software. Also this article might be helpful in setting up clickpad. The article is from

HP
    pc might be a good reference, browse for similar one for your pc to get the exact information.

Vidyaranjan A V, Jan 13, 2019
  4. clickpad

Touchpad, Clickpad, and Bluetooth Mouse - Scrolling and Other Actions not working properly

I thought I stated that I had already tried - repeatedly - to update my drivers. But I tried the second step in these linked instructions. I uninstalled both the clickpad driver and the mouse driver. Then I restarted. My computer reinstalled the drivers,
    but still no change or resolution of these problems.

Richard Stotts, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

clickpad

1. clickpad - Similar Threads - clickpad

2. How to get Clickpad / Trackpad / Touchpad Cursor Momentum on 2023 labtops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Clickpad / Trackpad / Touchpad Cursor Momentum on 2023 labtops?: On my older Levono 2014 / HP 2017 Laptops, I have cursor Momentum via Synantics. I have Synantics driver on my new 2023 laptop with windows 11 Pro. I am unable to find where to get cursor momentum, I looked through all the mouse and trackpad settings and it's not there. To...
  3. How to get Clickpad / Trackpad / Touchpad Cursor Momentum on 2023 labtops?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Clickpad / Trackpad / Touchpad Cursor Momentum on 2023 labtops?: On my older Levono 2014 / HP 2017 Laptops, I have cursor Momentum via Synantics. I have Synantics driver on my new 2023 laptop with windows 11 Pro. I am unable to find where to get cursor momentum, I looked through all the mouse and trackpad settings and it's not there. To...
  4. My Elan Clickpad left-click does not release after use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Elan Clickpad left-click does not release after use: If I left-click on my touchpad I have a HP Pavilion - 15-cs3001ne the pad does not release after using it eg. to click and drag, scroll, etc. It stays down until I right click. This previously happened but was fixed when I updated the driver to 21.2.28.7. The problem seems to...
  5. My Elan Clickpad left-click does not release after use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Elan Clickpad left-click does not release after use: If I left-click on my touchpad I have a HP Pavilion - 15-cs3001ne the pad does not release after using it eg. to click and drag, scroll, etc. It stays down until I right click. This previously happened but was fixed when I updated the driver to 21.2.28.7. The problem seems to...
  6. elan clickpad driver not working properly after windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    elan clickpad driver not working properly after windows 10 21H1 update: to whom it may concern my name is Simone and I have an issue with my laptop's touchpad. after updating to windows 10 21H1 it stopped working properly: sometimes it recognises more than one finger touching it as you can see in the dinamic icon and it starts resizing pages due...
  7. Elan Clickpad Stops Working

Elan Clickpad Stops Working: Hi,My PC is an HP Stream 14 running Windows 10 Version 1703. My clickpad stopped working somewhere around October last year, and I've still not found a fix. At first, I thought it was a software issue, so I uninstalled the clickpad's driver, reinstalled it, installed it from...
  8. ClickPad hand gestures not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ClickPad hand gestures not working: Using an HP Pavilion x360 13-inch touchscreen laptop right now. Earlier, the clickpad used to support gestures such as scrolling, but none of them work right now. However, on the other os, i.e Ubuntu, all the gestures work fine. This problem appeared before I installed Ubuntu...
  9. hp 650 g1 touchpad/clickpad buttons (synaptics) stopped working.

hp 650 g1 touchpad/clickpad buttons (synaptics) stopped working.: Hi i need help my touchpad/clickpad (synaptics) stopped working when i installed bios and mouse drivers earlier from the official hp website today and im really struggling to get a solution...ive tried almost everything i could possibly do..i need help.Im currently using...
  10. hp 650 g1 touchpad/clickpad buttons (synaptics) stopped working.

in Windows 10 Support
    hp 650 g1 touchpad/clickpad buttons (synaptics) stopped working.: Hi i need help my touchpad/clickpad (synaptics) stopped working when i installed bios and mouse drivers earlier from the official hp website today and im really struggling to get a solution...ive tried almost everything i could possibly do..i need help.Im currently using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp360 envy laptop clickpad zooms as you scroll