Windows 10: CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Discus and support CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL CANT OPEN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HowardCharow, Sep 3, 2021.

1. CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL CANT OPEN

:)

HowardCharow, Sep 3, 2021

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 3, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Melvis Win User

CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

1. CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL - Similar Threads - CLIENT ERROR OUTLOOK

2. Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client: Win 7 Ultimate. Plenty of ram and 1TB sata hd. 1)...I have saved Outlook Express e-mails in dbx format (literally thousands) (multiple identities) and want to import them into Thunderbird (TB) V 102.8.0...... 2)...I looked in TB in the "import" section/selection and there...
  3. Email Client like Outlook Express

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Client like Outlook Express: For those who loved the look and feel of the old Outlook Express, there is a program called OE Classic.To be clear, it is in no way affiliated with Microsoft.OE Classic 3.1 is the newest Freeware version. The payware is called OE Classic Pro.https://www.oeclassic.com/news_n82...
  4. Email Client like Outlook Express

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Client like Outlook Express: For those who loved the look and feel of the old Outlook Express, there is a program called OE Classic.To be clear, it is in no way affiliated with Microsoft.OE Classic 3.1 is the newest Freeware version. The payware is called OE Classic Pro.https://www.oeclassic.com/news_n82...
  5. Emails not dropping down Outlook 2010 email client -

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails not dropping down Outlook 2010 email client -: outlook 2010 has been working fine for years. Had to change AT&T password last night and now Outlook 2010 emails are not dropping down. I can get emails on my phone and at the ATT website but outlook won't configure? Am using POP3 and using Inbound.att.net and...
  6. Outlook.com Errors When Using Desktop Outlook Client

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com Errors When Using Desktop Outlook Client: This issue started just recently. I have my Outlook 2010 client for POP3 access to my Outlook.com accounts delivery setting set to NOT leave a copy of messages on the server. In the past few days the copies of the messages are being downloaded to the Outlook 2010 client...
  7. Default email client problem in MS outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Default email client problem in MS outlook: Hi, I keep getting this"either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request" error popup whenever I launch outlook. I've tried all the solutions mentioned here and it is still there. I've also tried the Adobe solution posted...
  8. outlook default email client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook default email client: I get this error message when i try to install apple cloud error message ox8007706ba default client client not set in outlook, Although it is set. I have done a repair in outlook to no avail....
  9. Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook: I'll try to be brief, so please bear with me. On my old laptop w/Windows 7, my email was all in Windows Live Mail. I recently purchased a new laptop w/Windows 10. I went to the Mail program program with Win 10, and there was no option to import from Windows Live Mail. So...
  10. email client

in Browsers and Email
    email client: I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and I like its simplicity because I am at an average tech level. I have had other issues with it so have discontinued use....