Windows 10: Client/Server architecture

Discus and support Client/Server architecture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I would like to download /install/run -the Oracle Virtual Box -then WinServer 2016, then client win 10 on VB. My NOTEBOOK profile: TOSHIBA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeavensEarth69, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Client/Server architecture

Hi there, I would like to download /install/run -the Oracle Virtual Box -then WinServer 2016, then client win 10 on VB.

My NOTEBOOK profile: TOSHIBA Satellite P750, Processor 2.20 gigahertz Intel Core i7-2670QM, 627.39 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity and Windows 10 Home (x64).

Pl advise me of the pre-requisites/ requisites of running the Client/Server machines on my pc (ie. precautions, operating system/pc capabilities ...etc)? Pl advise me of where to begin?

Appreciations from Concerned,

:)

HeavensEarth69, Mar 16, 2019

2. Client Server Application

hi everybody..

i m developing an application based on Client Server architecture using Windows mobile 6 Professional emulator as Client and Desktop As Server. now what i want is to add a functionality at server side by which server can establish connection with Mobile
    emulator and Pulls the data from it.

Do u have any idea how to implement it...

pls answer my question...

Thanks & Regards
    Ritesh Jain

Ritesh Chhajer, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Client Server Application

hi everybody..

i m developing an application based on Client Server architecture using Windows mobile 6 Professional emulator as Client and Desktop As Server. now what i want is to add a functionality at server side by which server can establish connection with Mobile
    emulator and Pulls the data from it.

Do u have any idea how to implement it...

pls answer my question...

Thanks & Regards
    Ritesh Jain

Ritesh Chhajer, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Client/Server architecture

Minecraft joining servers

Hi Ermia,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Seems like the name isn’t updated on the client server after you changed.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Logout and re login to the client:

• Load client, click on name and logout.
    • Re login to the client with the updated name.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Client/Server architecture

1. Client/Server architecture - Similar Threads - Client Server architecture

2. DFS between Server and Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DFS between Server and Client: Hello,Can I replicate Windows 10/11 PC folder with DFS ?I tried to add a Client PC folder and I got " Validate Path Error"DFS I tried in Win server 2008, 2019 . Both gave me same result.Please advise.ThanksCleetus...
  3. DFS between Server and Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DFS between Server and Client: Hello,Can I replicate Windows 10/11 PC folder with DFS ?I tried to add a Client PC folder and I got " Validate Path Error"DFS I tried in Win server 2008, 2019 . Both gave me same result.Please advise.ThanksCleetus...
  4. Windows 11 SSTP client to older server 2008R2 in FIPS mode: The client and server cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 SSTP client to older server 2008R2 in FIPS mode: The client and server cannot...: I attempted to upgrade my machine to Windows 11 last night but had to roll back because of what seems to be an incompatibility of some kind with SSTP on older windows servers.The server I connect to runs Windows 2008 R2. There is a plan to upgrade that server but it is many...
  5. Windows 11 SSTP client to older server 2008R2 in FIPS mode: The client and server cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 SSTP client to older server 2008R2 in FIPS mode: The client and server cannot...: I attempted to upgrade my machine to Windows 11 last night but had to roll back because of what seems to be an incompatibility of some kind with SSTP on older windows servers.The server I connect to runs Windows 2008 R2. There is a plan to upgrade that server but it is many...
  6. OpenSSH Server / client on W2K16 server

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    OpenSSH Server / client on W2K16 server: Hi there running a W2K16 server as a VM - seems the the optional features install don't include the openSSH server or client -- I'm using the Desktop experience standard edition of W2K16 server However using the powershell command from within the VM both products get...
  7. folder architecture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folder architecture: Having moved up from Win 7, I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to understand the consequence of creating folders in C:, This PC, User folders, Libraries, OneDrive, I just can't get my head around the Win 10 architecture and logic. I bought Windows 10 - "The Missing Manual". Do I...
  8. Client Server Runtime Process

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Client Server Runtime Process: Client Server Runtime Process use gpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-server-runtime-process/df726b03-6143-43b4-b13f-4d79a691b757
  9. WSUS SERVER failed to download on client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSUS SERVER failed to download on client: 019-08-29 03:34:49:357 836 23ac Misc = Process: C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe 2019-08-29 03:34:49:357 836 23ac Misc = Module: c:\windows\system32\wuaueng.dll 2019-08-29 03:34:49:325 836 23ac Service ************* 2019-08-29 03:34:49:357 836 23ac Service ** START **...
  10. OneDrive Architecture

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    OneDrive Architecture: I'm stumped by OneDrive's performance on my wife's Surface Pro. Is OneDrive only in the cloud or does the term "OneDrive" also apply to a folder or virtual folder on the S Pro's hard drive? When we login on my wife's OneDrive account at onedrive.live.com, there are no...