Windows 10: Client Server Runtime Process Using High GPU Usage

Discus and support Client Server Runtime Process Using High GPU Usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I booted my PC the other day and when I got in a game I was getting around 20fps and so I checked task manager and it said I was at 100% usage, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mica Hanke, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Client Server Runtime Process Using High GPU Usage

I booted my PC the other day and when I got in a game I was getting around 20fps and so I checked task manager and it said I was at 100% usage, which is definitely not the case for a 2080Ti. Then I noticed when I'd closed the game that Client Server Runtime Process was using more than half of my GPU's capability's, just moving my cursor around the screen started to use anywhere from 10%-50% GPU usage and general movements became laggy on my 120hz panel but the cursor was still fluid.

This problem has occurred in the past and I've reinstalled drivers, used previous versions, even switched GPU's but the problem persisted. After hours of looking online and trouble shooting I couldn't find anything and gave up and powered off my PC, but sure enough the next day it solved itself. Until now its magically reappeared and I cant find anything online to solve my issue. Pls help.

:)

Mica Hanke, Jul 7, 2020
  2. VahidTk Win User

Client Server Runtime Process

Client Server Runtime Process use gpu

VahidTk, Jul 7, 2020
  3. High GPU Usage By Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager When Scrolling Or Other Mouse Movements

I am hearing this issue first time . after reading your issues , I checked in my windows , that client server runtime process not there , even my gpu usage is 1%.

Try to disable that process (called service ) is registry

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Client Server Runtime Process Using High GPU Usage

High GPU Usage By Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager When Scrolling Or Other Mouse Movements

Recently I Decided To Reinstall Windows Since I Wanted To Remove All Junk That Had Gathered Over The Years, However After The New Installation

I started To Notice That The Background Processes Like Client Server Runtime and Desktop Window Manager Started Using Around 5 - 10% Of My GPU ( 3D ) and When Scrolling It Goes Over To 40 - 50 % Usage

Annoyed Of This Issue I Reinstalled Windows From a USB Flash Drive Again But This Didn't Fix The Issue..

Plz Help....

PRADEEPSHARMA_123, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Client Server Runtime Process Using High GPU Usage

1. Client Server Runtime Process Using High GPU Usage - Similar Threads - Client Server Runtime

2. High GPU usage from Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High GPU usage from Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager: When leaving everything idle the GPU usage sits at 0% and when I move my mouse it can get up to 17% but when I scroll on a webpage it shoots all the way up to 80% to 100%. I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 and have downloaded updates and drivers. I also upgraded my...
  3. High GPU usage from Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High GPU usage from Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager: When leaving everything idle the GPU usage sits at 0% and when I move my mouse it can get up to 17% but when I scroll on a webpage it shoots all the way up to 80% to 100%. I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 and have downloaded updates and drivers. I also upgraded my...
  4. High GPU usage from Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Client Server Runtime High GPU usage [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Client Server Runtime High GPU usage [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Some users complain that a process called Client Server Runtime is showing high GPU usage. The process is consuming 40-50% of the GPU making it really hard for them to run Graphics-intensive programs such as video editing apps and even some games. Sometimes, a process...
  6. Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager High GPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager High GPU Usage: hey guys I installed windows on my pc recently and i got background Processes Like Client Server Runtime and Desktop Window Manager Started Using Around 5 - 10% Of My GPU 3D and When Scrolling It Goes Over To 40 - 50 % Usage and same issue when I'm watching YouTube or...
  7. Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager High GPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager High GPU Usage: hey guys I installed windows on my pc recently and i got background Processes Like Client Server Runtime and Desktop Window Manager Started Using Around 5 - 10% Of My GPU 3D and When Scrolling It Goes Over To 40 - 50 % Usage and same issue when I'm watching YouTube or...
  8. Client Server Runtime Process and Desktop Window Manager High GPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. High GPU Usage of Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) and Client Server Runtime Process...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High GPU Usage of Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) and Client Server Runtime Process...: Hi everyone! I recently downloaded a new game, but as I wanted to play said game I noticed my performance being lower than normal. I checked and found out that dwm.exe and csrss.exe at times claimed 1.2 gb of GPU-memory for themselved, rendering me unable to play my game...
  10. Client Server Runtime Process GPU spikes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Client Server Runtime Process GPU spikes: Hello, I've been having these GPU Spkies since some weeks, this started to happen when i updated to Windows 10 v1909 on the v1903 this didnt happened but it started to happen after some days i installed v1909 it mainly happens if i have a video playing the gpu just spikes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mengatasi client server runtime process high gpu