Windows 10: Client Service Logon Failure

Discus and support Client Service Logon Failure in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having trouble getting a Client Service (SageTV) to logon. System: Windows 10, Java 8., I have tried to start it manually. I have verified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MrLarkins, Jan 2, 2019.

1. MrLarkins Win User

Client Service Logon Failure

I am having trouble getting a Client Service (SageTV) to logon.

System: Windows 10, Java 8.,

I have tried to start it manually.

I have verified the password on the account matches that which the service uses to logon.

I have reset both several times to match.

The client service in question will start using Local Machine, but I need the service to have access to network drives, so it must logon using a real user. Suggestions?

:)

MrLarkins, Jan 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 group policy client service login failure

none of your suggestions work for me.

i have windows 10 and i keep getting the "group policy client service" failure message.

when i click on settings "security and update" the page is frozen and nothing happens.

**** is going on?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i gotta tell you, i am not happy with this!!!!

GEBrown1951, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Failed to connect to the group policy client services

Hi Mukul,

Thank you for posting in Community. I understand your concern and we will try to assist you in the best way we can.

The issue that you are facing may be due to the reasons stated below:

· User Profile Service or Group Policy Client service stopped working.

· Antivirus software conflicts.

· I would suggest that you first check if the services for Group Policy are running.

To do so follow the steps mentioned below
    :

• Find the Group Policy Client service.
    • Right click on the service, and click on Properties.
    • The service status should be started and startup type
      automatic, if not, change the values accordingly, then click Apply and then OK.
    • Press Windows + R key and type "services.msc" and press enter.

Let us know if this helps.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Client Service Logon Failure

Windows 10 error: "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. Please consult your system administrator"

Hi Rico,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the operating system.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which edition of Windows Operating System are you using?
    • What all the troubleshooting steps have you performed?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your Operating System?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your system?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Stop the Group Policy service, restart and set it to Automatic.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service
    is disabled the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Client Service Logon Failure

1. Client Service Logon Failure - Similar Threads - Client Service Logon

2. Windows 11 logon failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon failure: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 Pro. It came autologoning to an account named User.I created a new account based on my Microsoft account. I set up a pin.After shutting down the laptop, when I rebooted it starts at the logon screen with my new account and picture/name with...
  3. Windows 11 logon failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 logon failure: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 Pro. It came autologoning to an account named User.I created a new account based on my Microsoft account. I set up a pin.After shutting down the laptop, when I rebooted it starts at the logon screen with my new account and picture/name with...
  4. Logon Process Initalization Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logon Process Initalization Failure: So earlier today i logged onto my laptop, and was greeted with an automatic repair load. I ignored it until i received this text box. "Interactive Logon process intiallization has failed. Please consult the event log for more details. I turned my computer on and off. Until i...
  5. Logon Process Initalization Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon Process Initalization Failure: So earlier today i logged onto my laptop, and was greeted with an automatic repair load. I ignored it until i received this text box. "Interactive Logon process intiallization has failed. Please consult the event log for more details. I turned my computer on and off. Until i...
  6. Logon Process Initalization Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. the group policy client service failed the logon. access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    the group policy client service failed the logon. access denied: I get this error message when trying to log into one of my accounts- "The group policy client service failed the logon. access denied" How to fix? I tried restore, regedits, and user force upgrade so far......
  8. Intermittent pin logon failures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Intermittent pin logon failures: I am experiencing intermittent pin logon failures. It is random, sometimes logging me in and other times reporting pin is not available. I disabled the pin for now....
  9. Logon failure to computer in Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logon failure to computer in Homegroup: I have a desktop and laptop PC - both recently upgraded (without my permission) to Windows 10. The desktop was previously running Windows 7 and the laptop Windows 8. I have created a homegroup and both PCs have joined it. All sharing options are turned on. I was previously...
  10. Windows logon network Failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows logon network Failure: Hi Guys, hoping you can help me, since I upgraded to windows 10 I can no longer make contact with one of my networks, I get this message ........ Microsoft windows network logon failure, the user has not been granted the requested logon type on this computer I cannot find a...