Windows 10: Client services error at startup

Discus and support Client services error at startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all I have been using Windows 10 since it was first released without any issue, except that on odd occasions at startup I get a failed to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paul80, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Paul80 Win User

Client services error at startup

Hi all

I have been using Windows 10 since it was first released without any issue, except that on odd occasions at startup I get a failed to connect to client services error and when this happens some programs refuse to work, but a reboot solves the problem till the next time. I get no other error messages.

Anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it.

Thanks for any help with this

Paul

:)

Paul80, Nov 9, 2015

2. Security Client Error 0x80070426 at startup and MSE is not installed

I am having the same problem:

1a. Have had this computer for several years. Booted up with windows 8.

PaulHayter71,

Your post has been split off to its own thread. No need for you to repost.

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Security Client Error 0x80070426 at startup and MSE is not installed

To avoid confusion & duplication of effort, please begin your own, new thread in an appropriate forum. Thank you.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

Client services error at startup

1. Client services error at startup - Similar Threads - Client services error

2. Group Policy Client Services

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Group Policy Client Services: I have been locked out of logging on. This is the message I receive: The Group Policy Client service failed to sign in . Access Denied. How do I fix this?...
  3. DHCP Client Service gives Access Denied error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    DHCP Client Service gives Access Denied error in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is a client/server protocol which essentially makes it possible to connect to the internet over Ethernet or WiFi. If you receive an error message “Windows could not start the DHCP client on Local Computer,” or...
  4. Client Service Logon Failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Client Service Logon Failure: I am having trouble getting a Client Service (SageTV) to logon. System: Windows 10, Java 8., I have tried to start it manually. I have verified the password on the account matches that which the service uses to logon. I have reset both several times to match. The...
  5. Dhcp Client Errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dhcp Client Errors: I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been...
  6. DNS Client Service will not start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Client Service will not start: If I open the DNS Client Service (Dnscache) in Services.msc, the Startup Type drop down box is greyed out, so I cannot change the startup type. It was disabled and I wanted to change it to Automatic but cannot from the Services utility. So I changed the Start value to 2 in...
  7. group policy client service is stopped

in Windows 10 Support
    group policy client service is stopped: Symptons include the Settings > Update and Security Window freezes with a blank pane, and then disappears after a while (the time before disappearance varies.) Right clicks in File manager or any file related activity has long hang time, or may not recover. Chrome may fail...
  8. Startup and Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup and Services: I am still new to Windows 10 but I guess the basic principles of these two internal programs are the same in Windows 7 and 10. I understand that in general disabling startup items in msconfig shortens the boot time and also disabling services does the same thing. However...
  9. Manage Startup Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Manage Startup Services: Need to know what services should be enabled or disabled so that boot up goes faster 19681
  10. Failed to Connect to a Windows service - Groupd Policy Client Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to Connect to a Windows service - Groupd Policy Client Service: Hi - Having lots of trouble here and very frustrated. On login, I get the message "Failed to Connect to a Windows Service. Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. This problem prevents standard users from signing in. As an Administrative user you can...