Windows 10: Client services error at startup

Discus and support Client services error at startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all I have been using Windows 10 since it was first released without any issue, except that on odd occasions at startup I get a failed to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paul80, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Paul80 Win User

Client services error at startup

Hi all

I have been using Windows 10 since it was first released without any issue, except that on odd occasions at startup I get a failed to connect to client services error and when this happens some programs refuse to work, but a reboot solves the problem till the next time. I get no other error messages.

Anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it.

Thanks for any help with this

Paul

:)

Paul80, Nov 9, 2015

2. Security Client Error 0x80070426 at startup and MSE is not installed

I am having the same problem:

1a. Have had this computer for several years. Booted up with windows 8.

PaulHayter71,

Your post has been split off to its own thread. No need for you to repost.

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Security Client Error 0x80070426 at startup and MSE is not installed

To avoid confusion & duplication of effort, please begin your own, new thread in an appropriate forum. Thank you.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

Client services error at startup

1. Client services error at startup - Similar Threads - Client services error

2. Client License Service (ClipSVC) service terminated unexpectedly, Error 1067

in Windows 10 News
    Client License Service (ClipSVC) service terminated unexpectedly, Error 1067: [IMG]Some Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC users are reportedly getting the Client License Service (ClipSVC) service terminated unexpectedly, Error 1067 when trying to download, install or open certain Microsoft Store apps on their device. This post presents the most adequate...
  3. Client License Service not Starting Error 126

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Client License Service not Starting Error 126: The Client License Service is not starting. I tried starting it manually, but It gave errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-license-service-not-starting-error-126/5ac85267-b10a-49f9-a3e4-5e327effd94e
  4. Client License Service not Starting Error 126

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Client License Service not Starting Error 126: The Client License Service is not starting. I tried starting it manually, but It gave errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-license-service-not-starting-error-126/5ac85267-b10a-49f9-a3e4-5e327effd94e
  5. Client License Service not Starting Error 126

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. DNS Client Service Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Client Service Issue: Hello. After getting "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" in many websites, I tried to fix this by restarting the DNS client service. The problem is that there are no clickable buttons in the services window, and using cmd gives an error saying that the cammand was invalid and to...
  7. Certificate Services Client AutoEnrollment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Certificate Services Client AutoEnrollment: Since the most recent update I get the below warning and then my PC automatically reboots. I am not sure how to fix this. I have tried recovery and it did not work. I have tried resetting but the PC states it can not reset. - <Event...
  8. Client Service Logon Failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Client Service Logon Failure: I am having trouble getting a Client Service (SageTV) to logon. System: Windows 10, Java 8., I have tried to start it manually. I have verified the password on the account matches that which the service uses to logon. I have reset both several times to match. The...
  9. DNS Client Service will not start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Client Service will not start: If I open the DNS Client Service (Dnscache) in Services.msc, the Startup Type drop down box is greyed out, so I cannot change the startup type. It was disabled and I wanted to change it to Automatic but cannot from the Services utility. So I changed the Start value to 2 in...
  10. Startup and Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup and Services: I am still new to Windows 10 but I guess the basic principles of these two internal programs are the same in Windows 7 and 10. I understand that in general disabling startup items in msconfig shortens the boot time and also disabling services does the same thing. However...