Windows 10: Client System Login issue

Discus and support Client System Login issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Member, I need a help here: we have 2 network in our org. Group A . 192.168.0.0/23512-IP & Group B. 150.0.0.0/16 Group A ip address use for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrasadShamantula, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Client System Login issue

Hi Member,

I need a help here:

we have 2 network in our org. Group A . 192.168.0.0/23512-IP & Group B. 150.0.0.0/16

Group A ip address use for general & Group B ip address use for other application 25 user only

In Group A IP address we created DC and all system are connected with domain.

Group B system having 2 lan card which they use Group A ip address also.

now the question is Group B system unable to get login on domain with 2 lan card.????

for resolution:

1. login at local admin

2. disable Group B lan card

3. login with user id get successful.

i want to user login domain with the 2 lan card but Group A ip address should be primary act. how to make configuration from client side???

Thanks,

Prasad S

:)

PrasadShamantula, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Medros Win User

folding issue with smp client

yeah, followed th sticky step by step since i hadnt used the multicore client before

Medros, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Client System Login issue

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Client System Login issue

1. Client System Login issue - Similar Threads - Client System Login

2. Game Client login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Client login: Hello all, I have 6 accounts for gaming. And have noticed something that seems quite peculiar to me. Before beta launch, I could login on my main then go to FB and switch among alts w/o having to logout then log back in on one of the alts.. Now this might not seem complicated...
  3. Game Client login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Client login: Hello all, I have 6 accounts for gaming. And have noticed something that seems quite peculiar to me. Before beta launch, I could login on my main then go to FB and switch among alts w/o having to logout then log back in on one of the alts.. Now this might not seem complicated...
  4. Game Client login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems: We are facing issue with domain users in Mumbai campus shows logon server to other ADC's. Because of that our FSSO is not working. After running below command my logon server shows other location ADC server. Command - echo %logonserver%...
  6. MAJOR ISSUE: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MAJOR ISSUE: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" at login: Hi Windows 10 fans I'm having a problem when signing into the PC, "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" appears in a loop. Even restarting doesn't fix the problem. how it works [ATTACH] After signing in, it shows up [ATTACH] REMEMBER THAT EVERYTIME...
  7. DNS Client Service Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Client Service Issue: Hello. After getting "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" in many websites, I tried to fix this by restarting the DNS client service. The problem is that there are no clickable buttons in the services window, and using cmd gives an error saying that the cammand was invalid and to...
  8. The client has issued a malformed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The client has issued a malformed: I have been attempting to get to it for over an hour yet neglected to so. I got some pressing stuff to perform. It's killing my time a ton with this. This began after certain hours of my pc reboot. All I'm getting is a page with error 400. It opens fine on my telephone...
  9. Client operating systems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Client operating systems: How to create 2 clients using Hype-V with the following specifications; 1024MB RAM,100GB HDD. Install windows 10 64bit Enterprise edition on both Virtual Machines. The Virtual Machines names must be changed to front and back office after installation. An administrator...
  10. FS client app issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FS client app issue: I’ve downloaded FS client app but it slows down video! How to solve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs-client-app-issue/5e02c35e-af92-4aa4-a61c-e7dcb1faa613