Windows 10: Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server

Discus and support Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wonder why the client PC which is joined to DC after assigning IP Address from DHCP couldn't access the internet. Please find the below following for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EhabGhanem, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server

I wonder why the client PC which is joined to DC after assigning IP Address from DHCP couldn't access the internet. Please find the below following for my labs:1- On Domain controller Windows Server 2019, with DNS & AD installed and IP Address is 192.168.10.102- On DHCP member Windows Server 2019, joined to DC and has 2 NICs one for 192.168.10.12 internally and other for IP 192.168.8.188 + Gateway 192.168.8.1 obtained IP from router to go over internet so I able to ping 8.8.8.8 so I installed DHCP role on its DHCP member and configured scope then I added in scope option for gateway

:)

EhabGhanem, Oct 23, 2021

2. WinServ2003 Internet Access

Well, how I think it is working is my cable modem is assigning IP and DNS information to my router. My router is then acting as a DHCP server and assigning everything to computers on my network. The computer I'm trying to set up as a server isn't configured as a DHCP server, all I'm really wanting to have it do at the moment is be a file server and maybe do some folding.

I haven't tried, but right now I don't think It is even connecting to my network. It is assigning itself some funky IP that is not the standard 192.168.1.x that everything else on my network gets. I can't even access my router using the computer at the moment, but I can access it using my main rig.

I haven't tried to implement your suggestions yet though. So I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Thermopylae_480, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Client losing connectivity to domain server share

I have strange issue. There is a small domain running SBS 2003 on the server and Windows 10 Pro on all the clients. All of the client systems have a mapped network drive that is mapped to a shared folder on the server. One of the client machines keeps losing access to the network drive and can't see the server either. But it can rdp to the server and it can see the other clients and access shared folder on them. They can see this system as well and access shared folders on it. Sometimes disabling then enabling the network connection will bring back access to the server shares. I have removed it from the domain and put it back in twice but that didn't fix the issue. When I removed it from the domain I went to the server and removed the computer account from active directory and created a new pc account when adding it back to the domain. I'm stumped. It started after a round of Windows updates.

elaguila64, Oct 23, 2021
  4. NIK1 Win User

Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server

Dhcp Client Errors

I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.0.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). Anyone have any ideas on what this means and how to fix this.

Thema:

Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server

1. Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server - Similar Threads - Clients domain couldn't

2. Server and client "no internet access" after changing out wireless modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server and client "no internet access" after changing out wireless modem: I just replaced my wireless modem went from Netgear Nighthawk Model R7000P to Asus ZenWifi XT9. The internet comes from Spectrum who supplies the cable modem. I've put the new wireless router in the same location as the previous router and made all of the same connections....
  3. Server and client "no internet access" after changing out wireless modem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server and client "no internet access" after changing out wireless modem: I just replaced my wireless modem went from Netgear Nighthawk Model R7000P to Asus ZenWifi XT9. The internet comes from Spectrum who supplies the cable modem. I've put the new wireless router in the same location as the previous router and made all of the same connections....
  4. DHCP server does not assign IP and Yellow Exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DHCP server does not assign IP and Yellow Exclamation mark: Good Day, I am experiencing a bit of a problem with my DHCP Server Windows Server 2012 R2. For some reason it is displaying yellow exclamation icons next to the server and scope tree items. When this happens, no new machines can connect to the network and automatically...
  5. DHCP server does not assign IP and Yellow Exclamation mark

DHCP server does not assign IP and Yellow Exclamation mark: Good Day, I am experiencing a bit of a problem with my DHCP Server Windows Server 2012 R2. For some reason it is displaying yellow exclamation icons next to the server and scope tree items. When this happens, no new machines can connect to the network and automatically...
  6. Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server

Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server: I wonder why the client PC which is joined to DC after assigning IP Address from DHCP couldn't access the internet. Please find the below following for my labs:1- On Domain controller Windows Server 2019, with DNS & AD installed and IP Address is 192.168.10.102- On DHCP...
  7. Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clients in domain couldn't access internet after assigning by DHCP server: I wonder why the client PC which is joined to DC after assigning IP Address from DHCP couldn't access the internet. Please find the below following for my labs:1- On Domain controller Windows Server 2019, with DNS & AD installed and IP Address is 192.168.10.102- On DHCP...
  8. Problem with DHCP Client

Problem with DHCP Client: Hello,recently I startet my computer with Windows 10 Enterprise and encountered a huge problem. Everything was super slowly, especially everything inside the taskbar was not clickable. A lot of application could not be startet and also the internet was so slow, I could not...
  9. DHCP server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DHCP server: Ik ben al een poosje op zoek naar een DHCP server, hoe kom ik daaraan? En welke kan ik veilig downloaden of staat hij al op Windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dhcp-server/7a23e6b2-1268-43bd-a917-9c41ece58bb2
  10. Dhcp Client Errors

Dhcp Client Errors: I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been...