Windows 10: Clip license not found

Discus and support Clip license not found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; received and error clip License not found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EVG EVG, Feb 24, 2020.

1. EVG EVG Win User

Clip license not found

received and error

clip License not found

:)

EVG EVG, Feb 24, 2020

2. how do I clip out a section of an audio file using movie maker

Hi Charles,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I would suggest you to follow below steps to clip out,

1. Click on Start Menu, go to
      All programs and scroll up and click on Windows Movie Maker.
    2. Click on the Import media button, located along the toolbar.
    3. Browse and select the audio file.
    4. Select the play button.
    5. Click on the split icon located beneath Windows media player at the point in which you want to begin clipping the sound.
    6. Try playing the clipped track, if you intend to clip further. Select split when you reach the desired stopping point within the track.
    7. This will create a new track, titled Name of Song (2).

Hope it helps

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Clip license not found

Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Clip license not found

1. Clip license not found - Similar Threads - Clip license found

2. CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license: Unable to install minecraft for windows on a windows 11 nitro5 laptop fresh install nothing change ran sfc /cannow no issues detected.And I tried WSReset.exe nothjing works and I checked my account on minecraft microsoft account bedrock eddition just shows as there. and java...
  3. CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license: I have tried logging in and out of microsoft store and checked for damaged or corrupted files, but nothing has worked. What is happening and how can i fix it?...
  4. CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license: I have tried logging in and out of microsoft store and checked for damaged or corrupted files, but nothing has worked. What is happening and how can i fix it?...
  5. CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license: Replaced Mobo and CPU and now when I try to play a game from the game pass I get a prompt saying "CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license"I used to have windows 10 but I bought a new windows 11 key and did a fresh install of windows.Iv signed out...
  6. CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license

CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license: Replaced Mobo and CPU and now when I try to play a game from the game pass I get a prompt saying "CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license"I used to have windows 10 but I bought a new windows 11 key and did a fresh install of windows.Iv signed out...
  7. CLiP license not found.

in Windows 10 Customization
    CLiP license not found.: This error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-license-not-found/9b8404dd-3468-439f-92d5-649116840058
  8. received and error clip License not found

in Windows 10 Customization
    received and error clip License not found: this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-and-error-clip-license-not-found/1663a9bb-4000-4c34-a414-84f1c6a3a8a9
  9. CLiP License not found Windows 10

CLiP License not found Windows 10: Hi I've recently encountered this error while trying to open any .png .jpg .gif .mp4 Only .MP3 .ogg .wav files seems to work The Message Appearing is always CLiP License Not Found, no matter where I try to open it from, I've tried multiple option that I read from other...
  10. No applicable license found

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No applicable license found: Hello! Last night I bought the game Among us, it was all correct, I could play it without problem, until today it began to say that there is no applied license and it is beginning to worry me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CLip license not found

2. licence clip introuvable