Windows 10: clip saving

Discus and support clip saving in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I save clips or record my gameplay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-saving/cac8c850-8c75-422d-80ce-96c15c1e0446 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iDereksx, May 18, 2019.

1. iDereksx Win User

clip saving

how can I save clips or record my gameplay

:)

iDereksx, May 18, 2019
  2. Ramhound Win User

Change save location of clips by GameBar in win 10

You should just move the Captures folder.

Where are my Game DVR clips and screenshots saved in Windows 10?

You can also move the Videos profile directory itself.

How To Change Game DVR Folder (Captures) Location In Windows 10

Ramhound, May 18, 2019
  3. EvanBauer Win User
    Cant save game DVR clips

I had been saving clips in destiny to compile them into a youtube video, all was well until I went to my computer to edit the clips, normaly I would go into the xbox app and go to game dvr and save the clips. This time however there were only 9 clips while
    on my xbox I had 51. Assuming there must be a save limit to move them or something of the sort. I downloaded the 9 and then deleted them from my xbox and tried to save more but I get the error saying that I am unable to save the clip. I have some really nice
    clips that I would love to use

and I dont want to lose them, can someone please help! I have tried restarting my xbox, removing my account, etc. nothing ive done works.

EvanBauer, May 18, 2019
  4. clip saving

how do I clip out a section of an audio file using movie maker

Hi Charles,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I would suggest you to follow below steps to clip out,

1. Click on Start Menu, go to
      All programs and scroll up and click on Windows Movie Maker.
    2. Click on the Import media button, located along the toolbar.
    3. Browse and select the audio file.
    4. Select the play button.
    5. Click on the split icon located beneath Windows media player at the point in which you want to begin clipping the sound.
    6. Try playing the clipped track, if you intend to clip further. Select split when you reach the desired stopping point within the track.
    7. This will create a new track, titled Name of Song (2).

Hope it helps

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, May 18, 2019
Thema:

clip saving

1. clip saving - Similar Threads - clip saving

2. Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?: I’ve spent hours saving photos, but the device hasn’t saved one of my personal photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photostick-omni-advice-how-do-i-save-personal/b00f91a4-b0bc-4043-b668-3cc03824cbd6
  3. Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?: I’ve spent hours saving photos, but the device hasn’t saved one of my personal photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photostick-omni-advice-how-do-i-save-personal/b00f91a4-b0bc-4043-b668-3cc03824cbd6
  4. Photostick Omni advice. How do I save personal photos and skip clip art.?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...: i dont know when this issue started appearing, but i could trim and save recorded videos before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-having-issues-while-saving-a-trimmed/e2bff78e-1b54-4960-89ce-ef0e7883bc40
  6. i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...

i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...: i dont know when this issue started appearing, but i could trim and save recorded videos before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-having-issues-while-saving-a-trimmed/e2bff78e-1b54-4960-89ce-ef0e7883bc40
  7. Why can't I save a trimmed clip?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I save a trimmed clip?: Hello, when using the Movies and Video's app to watch a clip and afterwards trying to trim it down which takes you to the photos app, I get this message when trying to save the new clip. I was able to do so about a month or so ago and thought I'd try again now but it's still...
  8. Why can't I save a trimmed clip?

Why can't I save a trimmed clip?: Hello, when using the Movies and Video's app to watch a clip and afterwards trying to trim it down which takes you to the photos app, I get this message when trying to save the new clip. I was able to do so about a month or so ago and thought I'd try again now but it's still...
  9. When i trim clips in Films and TV, I can only save a copy when i used to be able to just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i trim clips in Films and TV, I can only save a copy when i used to be able to just...: A few months ago when i would trim clips i would be able to just save the clip over the full video, but now I can only make a copy of the video but with the trimmed part only. No idea why...
  10. When i trim clips in Films and TV, I can only save a copy when i used to be able to just...

When i trim clips in Films and TV, I can only save a copy when i used to be able to just...: A few months ago when i would trim clips i would be able to just save the clip over the full video, but now I can only make a copy of the video but with the trimmed part only. No idea why...