Windows 10: clip

Discus and support clip in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi pi want to ask something how save game clip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip/f4127832-f3c8-4ca1-aafb-496bb5400255 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by محمدمتینخواجه وندی, Jul 22, 2021.

1. clip

hi pi want to ask something how save game clip

:)

محمدمتینخواجه وندی, Jul 22, 2021

2. how do I clip out a section of an audio file using movie maker

Hi Charles,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I would suggest you to follow below steps to clip out,

1. Click on Start Menu, go to
      All programs and scroll up and click on Windows Movie Maker.
    2. Click on the Import media button, located along the toolbar.
    3. Browse and select the audio file.
    4. Select the play button.
    5. Click on the split icon located beneath Windows media player at the point in which you want to begin clipping the sound.
    6. Try playing the clipped track, if you intend to clip further. Select split when you reach the desired stopping point within the track.
    7. This will create a new track, titled Name of Song (2).

Hope it helps

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Bruce Hagen, Jul 22, 2021
  4. clip

Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

clip

1. clip - Similar Threads - clip

2. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  3. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  4. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  5. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  6. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. why is my clip grab not working is bring error for clip grab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my clip grab not working is bring error for clip grab: why is my clip grab not working is bring error for clip grab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-clip-grab-not-working-is-bring-error-for/62ede7c5-3dab-45cb-9f1a-556fe7490ec7
  8. why is my clip grab not working is bring error for clip grab

why is my clip grab not working is bring error for clip grab: why is my clip grab not working is bring error for clip grab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-clip-grab-not-working-is-bring-error-for/62ede7c5-3dab-45cb-9f1a-556fe7490ec7
  9. why is my clip grab not working is bring error for clip grab

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Windows 11- problems with playing movies/ clips

Windows 11- problems with playing movies/ clips: Dear colleaguesOnce laptop is restarted Netflix/ HBO or youtube movies can be played well. After 10minutes- 1h I'm not in position to watch anything anymore.. It stops completely or the content is being played very, very slowly..For 3-4 seconds and then stops.I've checked...