Windows 10: CLIPART

Discus and support CLIPART in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please give a link to the Microsoft clipart that is available to download at no charge or advise if it is no longer available. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Andrew_S_Hatton, Mar 16, 2019.

1. CLIPART

Please give a link to the Microsoft clipart that is available to download at no charge or advise if it is no longer available.

Thank you.

:)

Andrew_S_Hatton, Mar 16, 2019

2. is clipart in windows 10 word pad

where is clipart in Windows 10 word pad

JennieCates, Mar 16, 2019
  3. is clipart in windows 10 word pad

Hi Jennie,

I would like to inform that in WordPad you can insert Images or Objects to your documents as there is no clipart option, On the contrary, Microsoft Word has the above mentioned feature.

Microsoft Word users can copy an image from any other program and paste that image into the document at the location you want it to appear, or,

• Open Microsoft Word
    • In Microsoft Word click Insert
    • Click Picture
    • Click either "Clip Art" or "From File"
    If the image you want to place into your document is a file stored on your computer, choose
    From File and browse to the location of your image. If you do not have a picture in mind and want to see some of the included clip art that came with Microsoft Word, select
    Clip Art.

Insert an image in Microsoft WordPad:

Microsoft WordPad users can copy an image from any other program and paste that image into the document at the location you want it to appear, or,

• Open Microsoft WordPad
    • In Microsoft WordPad click Insert
    • Click Object
    • Select the image file you're inserting and click Ok

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 16, 2019
  4. CLIPART

is clipart in windows 10 word pad

JennieCates, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

CLIPART

1. CLIPART - Similar Threads - CLIPART

2. Some of my pictures and clipart do not show up when I try to insert them into a document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some of my pictures and clipart do not show up when I try to insert them into a document: I want to insert pictures and/or clipart into my documents but often they do not show up when I go to insert them. I can fix this situation but I have to change the picture “name” in the lower right-hand drop down box from ‘JPEG’ for instance to ‘All Files’ and then they do...
  3. Digital clipart has white lines between the black outline and inside colors when I right...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Digital clipart has white lines between the black outline and inside colors when I right...: I digitally colored some black and white line art cartoon jpg images in Photoshop. When I print the colored cartoon from Photoshop it prints perfectly. But if I print the same cartoon using the Windows 10 right click method, I get a tiny white line appearing between the...