Windows 10: Clipboard and some other settings hidden or controlled by organisation. SFC /SCANNOW Found...

Discus and support Clipboard and some other settings hidden or controlled by organisation. SFC /SCANNOW Found... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Like the title says system file check found corruption and cannot repair, Also my clipboard cannot be toggled i get an error saying its controlled by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IIEleven11, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Clipboard and some other settings hidden or controlled by organisation. SFC /SCANNOW Found...

Like the title says system file check found corruption and cannot repair, Also my clipboard cannot be toggled i get an error saying its controlled by my organization. This is my home PC, I have no organization. Oh also DISM command, i think its image repair. That fails as well. I can post the CBS log file if youd like. Thank you!

:)

IIEleven11, Jan 19, 2020

2. SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, Jan 19, 2020
  3. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10.

System:

Notification & actions, Multitasking

Personalization:

Lock Screen, Start

Privacy

General

I tried following suggestions to fix the problem.

1. Reset my PC using windows advanced startup option.
    2. follow all the solutions which are mentioned in here. link
    3. Change Diagnostics & feedback to Full.
    4. Reset group-policies for default. link
    5. Restore windows

Please kindly suggest a solution to fix this problem.

NadeeshaniWilliam, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Clipboard and some other settings hidden or controlled by organisation. SFC /SCANNOW Found...

How to regain control of my settings from my "organisation"

I am a home user of Windows 10 Home. I belong to no organisation and set no organisation up on my computer, yet in several of the settings screens, it says some of my settings are controlled by my organisation.

I ran sfc /scannow to check for and repair any corruptions found.

My system repaired all the corrupted files it found, with no omissions.

Yet some of my settings are still controlled by this non-existent organisation, to which I don't belong and which I did not set up on my laptop.

I'd like to get back control of ALL my settings.

Can anyone advise me how to do so and how to get rid of this mysterious "organisation"?

I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

Antaine O'Labhradha, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Clipboard and some other settings hidden or controlled by organisation. SFC /SCANNOW Found...

1. Clipboard and some other settings hidden or controlled by organisation. SFC /SCANNOW Found... - Similar Threads - Clipboard settings hidden

2. [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.: Hi All,How can I regain access to my clipboard? I'm logged into my personal Microsoft account, on my PC.I'm also logged into some Microsoft apps with my university Microsoft account, I'm not sure if this is the issue, but I don't get why I'm not able to access MY...
  3. [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.: Hi All,How can I regain access to my clipboard? I'm logged into my personal Microsoft account, on my PC.I'm also logged into some Microsoft apps with my university Microsoft account, I'm not sure if this is the issue, but I don't get why I'm not able to access MY...
  4. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation: How do you remove this message as it stops one making changes in windows 10 home 2004 Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization...
  5. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": My windows 10 laptop is running on the home version, already set up before i got it, not in any organisation. Only thing I can think of is that it's a display unit from the store I got it from, and that might be where it's gotten the organization from. How can I remove this...
  6. Run a sfc /scannow and found some corrrupt file.

Run a sfc /scannow and found some corrrupt file.: As the title says after I found out that some of system apps/files are corrupted after clean installation of windows 10; Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located...
  7. "Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation"

"Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation": Ok so I bought a new laptop, it's running Windows 10, I don't know a great deal about laptops and the stuff inside it but everything was functioning pretty alright when I went to set up my lockscreen because the one provided is hiking themed and I'm not that type of girl and...
  8. some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation

some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation: in the settings for my new acer nitro 5 spin laptop, the settings for lockscreen are unchangeable with the message "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" displayed. I don't know if its an error or if it has anything to do with the fact it was a display...
  9. sfc /scannow found errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found errors: I ran "sfc /scannow" just for the heck of it and it found the following errors. CbsPersist_20150814233244.zip [img] Can anyone decipher the issue(s) it's pointing to? And perhaps know how to resolve it? 17116
  10. "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

in Windows 10 Support
    "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": This seems to be a widespread problem affecting a number of settings in Windows 10 and there is apparently a different solution for each of the affected areas. Is there perhaps a consolidated list in existence, or does one just have to hit each one as it arises? 103742

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 clipboard some settings are hidden