Windows 10: clipboard doesn't work on windows 10

Discus and support clipboard doesn't work on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi guysmy clipboard had worked fine, but now, it doesn't. when i click win+v, a transparent boxclipboard shows up, after few seconds the clipboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackVey, May 20, 2022.

1. JackVey Win User

clipboard doesn't work on windows 10

hi guysmy clipboard had worked fine, but now, it doesn't. when i click win+v, a transparent boxclipboard shows up, after few seconds the clipboard itself opens, with a blank history. then get close quickly! i tried everything. changing registries, policies and etc. please guide me if u had the same problemEdition: windows 10 EnterpriseVersion: 1909Laptop: Lenovo T430

:)

JackVey, May 20, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

clipboard doesn't work on windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 20, 2022
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, May 20, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

clipboard doesn't work on windows 10 [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 20, 2022
Thema:

1. clipboard doesn't work on windows 10 - Similar Threads - clipboard doesn't

2. My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?: Hi, so my Windows Key doesn't work because it's locked and I have no idea how to unlock it, I already tried Win + Fn, and no, there isn't a game lock button on my keyboard. I basically tried every key combination, and my Windows Key won't work. It is hard doing stuff without...
  3. My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?: Hi, so my Windows Key doesn't work because it's locked and I have no idea how to unlock it, I already tried Win + Fn, and no, there isn't a game lock button on my keyboard. I basically tried every key combination, and my Windows Key won't work. It is hard doing stuff without...
  4. after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 the system clipboard doesn't show the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 the system clipboard doesn't show the...: Hi,after updating to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 the system clipboard doesn'y show the pin option anymore, only the delete option is shown. I have a Surface laptop Go3.Thanks...
  5. Windows 11 clipboard doesn't have all items I just copied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clipboard doesn't have all items I just copied: I've just upgraded to windows 11 and am very pleased. I have a few niggles, but the worst is that some items don't appear in my clipboard history. Links do not appear consistently. Some do some don't.Can I change some settings so clipboard history has all my copied items in...
  6. Windows 11 clipboard doesn't have all items I just copied

Windows 11 clipboard doesn't have all items I just copied: I've just upgraded to windows 11 and am very pleased. I have a few niggles, but the worst is that some items don't appear in my clipboard history. Links do not appear consistently. Some do some don't.Can I change some settings so clipboard history has all my copied items in...
  7. Can't open Start Menu, Action Ctr, Clipboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Start Menu, Action Ctr, Clipboard doesn't work: The message app blocked by system administrator appears when I try to open MS Sec Ctr, and nothing happens when I click to open the Action ctr, start menu, or right click on taskbar icons to see the pop up context menu. And the clipboard doesn't work. I can't type in the...
  8. Can't open Start Menu, Action Ctr, Clipboard doesn't work

Can't open Start Menu, Action Ctr, Clipboard doesn't work: The message app blocked by system administrator appears when I try to open MS Sec Ctr, and nothing happens when I click to open the Action ctr, start menu, or right click on taskbar icons to see the pop up context menu. And the clipboard doesn't work. I can't type in the...
  9. Can't open Start Menu, Action Ctr, Clipboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Saving images to the clipboard doesn't retain their filename anymore?

Saving images to the clipboard doesn't retain their filename anymore?: Not sure why this change happened, but I can tell you know as someone who likes downloading images of cute things or dumb jokes that I don't like having to rename every file by hand each time I download them from discord. If anyone could point me to how to fix this issue, I'd...